Growth through efficient IT automation
IT.Niedersachsen is the central IT service provider for the government of the German state of Lower Saxony as well as a portion of the municipalities.
To continue managing the ever-growing number of workstations requiring support, IT.Niedersachsen needed a flexible and scalable solution for automating and orchestrating its operating processes.
Fujitsu developed a flexible IT architecture together with IT.Niedersachsen, which is designed for increasing workloads in all systems involved, and automated all client management and support processes according to government-specific requirements, using a process automation technology.
- Government-specific workflows for different tasks in the service desk
- Standardization, automation and orchestration of all processes
- High process reliability with little manual effort
- Acceleration of provision and support processes
- High flexibility, scalability and efficiency
- German-language support with a dedicated support team