- Oracle and Fujitsu have strengthened their multi-decade partner-ship with the extension of their SPARC development relationship, an expansive, new distribution agreement and a commitment to further joint engineering, marketing and sales promotion efforts. On April 10th 2013 Fujitsu and Oracle announced the worldwide availability of Fujitsu M10 servers, based on the 16-core SPARC64 X processor
- Fujitsu is the only company to support three of Oracle’s four strategic development platforms: Linux, Windows and Solaris on Intel-based PRIMERGY servers and SPARC servers
- Fujitsu is a systems integrator and solution provider for the overall Oracle stack
- Development of joint global services , e.g.
- Oracle License Assessment,
- Oracle Performance Assessment,
- Consolidation Assessment,..
- Case Studies: Andersen Service /Japan, Bio-Hotel Stanglwirt/ Germany, McDonalds, USA
- Fujitsu-Oracle Microsite: www.fujitsu.com/oracle
- Oracle Services and Solutions
- Oracle and Fujitsu offer end-to-end solutions covering all aspects - from the application to a complete IT infrastructure package with matching services
- Fujitsu has more than 3,500 specially trained experts with certification for Oracle. Specialists are available for all Oracle technology products, for Oracle applications and Solaris to complement Fujitsu’s infrastructure expertise with Oracle application-level know-how