We are committed to help keep you secure
The continued spread and effects of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) have changed working practices for many organizations and thus opened up new avenues of attack for cybercriminals.
At Fujitsu, we’re using our security expertise to help keep people and businesses safe. We are committed to helping you tackle critical security risks and ensure that you can continue to serve your customers, securely. The resources on this page are designed to provide expert advice to help identify these risks and best practices to help you be successful.
9 Imperatives to ensure cyber resilience during transition
Ensuring cyber-security resilience during extreme circumstances is challenging. To help you prioritize your efforts to successfully tackle critical security risks while keeping business systems running effectively, our security experts have put together the nine imperatives.
Podcasts to help tackle today’s cyber-security challenges
Hear directly from our cybersecurity experts and partners.
- Episode 1: Patching - Don’t let perfect be the enemy of good when it comes to patches | Speaker: Ciaran Durnin
- Episode 2: Phishing - Ensure all employees know how to spot COVID-19 phishing emails | Speaker: Darren Gale
- Episode 3: Protecting critical assets - Targeted security will be required | Speaker: Ade Muckley
- Episode 4: Ensuring reliable and secure network access
- Episode 5: Why education is critical for secure remote working
How Fujitsu can help protect your business
Fujitsu works with customers across the world to keep their businesses secure. We can provide expert consultancy services, and managed security services to help you proactively tackle cyber security risks and securely navigate today’s challenges.
We can support you with:
Securing and enabling remote working
Staying ahead of advanced threats
To find out more about Fujitsu's Enterprise & Cyber Security services and how they protect your business, please complete this form.