Scalable advanced aggregation switch
The ExtremeSwitching X460-G2 series are scalable advanced aggregation switches offering high performance, non-blocking hardware technology that simplify network deployments through the use of standard hardware and software throughout the network.
The ExtremeSwitching X460-G2 switches are effective campus edge switches that support Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE – IEEE 802.3az) with IEEE 802.3at PoE-plus and can also serve as aggregation switches for traditional enterprise networks.
The ExtremeSwitching X460-G2 can also be used as a top-of-rack switch for many data center environments with features such as high-density Gigabit Ethernet for concentrated data center environments.
Features and Benefits
|Comprehensive Security Management||Role-based policy and host integrity enforcement, and identity management. Universal Port Dynamic Security Profiles to provide fine granular security policies in the network.|
|Flexible Port Configuration||X460-G2 24 port copper models with 10Gb uplinks can have up to 8 fiber GbE ports and 20 GbE copper ports. The X460-G2 24 port copper models with 1Gb uplinks can provide up to 12 SFP ports with 20 Gigabit Ethernet ports or eight SFP ports with 24 copper GbE ports.|
|High-Performance Stacking||Up to eight X460-G2 switches can be stacked using three different methods of stacking: SummitStack, SummitStack-V, and SummitStack-V160.|
|Intelligent Switching and MPLS/ H-VPLS Support||Supports sophisticated and intelligent Layer 2 switching, as well as Layer 3 IPv4/IPv6 routing including policy-based switching/routing, Provider Bridges, bidirectional ingress and egress Access Control Lists, and bandwidth control by 8 Kbps granularity both for ingress and egress.|
|Role-based Policy Framework||Allows individualized access to specific network services and applications.|
- Availability of 48-port or 28-port GbE models
- 4 ports of SFP+ 10GbE or 4 ports of SFP 1GbE on front faceplate
- 16 port multi-rate (100Mb/1/2.5Gb) PoE+ switch with 32 10/100/1000 PoE+ ports
- All configurations Non-blocking full duplex
- Two new 48 port switches with 10GbE uplinks that support 24 ports with half/full-duplex operation
- Copper, Fiber, and PoE-Plus models
- Optional two-port 10 GbE fiber and copper options to provide additional 10Gbps streams of uplink bandwidth
- Optional two-port 40 GbE to provide 80 Gbps uplinks or SummitStack- V160 stacking
- 40 Gbps stacking via front panel 10Gb Ethernet ports or optional SummitStack
- 1 RU w/ 1 expansion slot for additional interface ports and 1 expansion slot for timing options
Support for ExtremeSwitching SwitchesManuals for ExtremeSwitching switches
Upgraded Fujitsu LIFEBOOK Models take Productivity to the Next LevelFujitsu today introduces upgraded LIFEBOOK models to its Ultra-Mobile Premium Business Family. The FUJITSU Notebook LIFEBOOK U7 series refresh introduces the very latest, 11th generation Intel Core processors and a host of all-round enhancements that take users to the next level of office productivity.