FUJITSU Integrated System PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack Hub
Deliver Azure Services from your on-premises data center
Organizations are eager to find new and better ways for IT infrastructure to keep up with the demand for new applications. Trying to manage data sovereignty, security, compliance, performance and modern application development in the data center can become complex. However, Fujitsu can provide an integrated system that brings the agility and fast-paced innovation of cloud computing to on-premises environments: PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack Hub.
It includes all the hardware, software and support to simplify procurement and deployment of a Microsoft based solution that delivers Azure-consistent services in the on-premises data center. PRIMEFLEX for Microsoft Azure Stack Hub leverages high performance, energy-efficient FUJITSU PRIMERGY standard x86 servers, Fujitsu network switches, Fujitsu’s Infrastructure Manager (ISM) to have centralized control over the entire data center using a single user interface. It will enable delivering Azure Cloud Services through flexible licensing options like consumption (Pay-as-you-use) and capacity models from your on-premises data center, ensuring consistent service delivery across on-premises and public cloud.
Turn your virtual infrastructure into a hybrid cloud with Fujitsu Software Enterprise Service Catalog Manager.
Customer benefits at a glance:
- Mitigate risk with turnkey factory integrated delivery and automated start to deploy, manage, and support.
- Minimize downtime with 24/7 support for the complete hardware and software stack.
- Middleware options ensuring compliance, consistency, control and govern across multi-cloud environment.
- Application migration and deployment made easy with the right tools and services.
- Azure managed services including hybrid services enabling you to focus on your core business.