|A1.||Most problems that occur with the FUJITSU TWAIN driver are related to the settings of the SCSI card and the connection to the scanner.
Please check the followings:
- Is your operating system supported by the driver?
- Is the driver of the SCSI board installed correctly?
- Is the power cable of the scanner connected correctly and is the scanner switched ON?
- Is the SCSI cable connect to the scanner and the PC?
- Is the SCSI ID on the scanner unique?
(Is it different from the IDs of other SCSI devices such as an MO drive or CD-ROM drive?)
- Are the scanner options installed correctly?
- Is the SCSI Bus terminated properly?
- Are you powering up the scanner first and then the PC?