The best device. Always.
The Digital Workforce
|“If you want to catch me at the office, it’s best to call ahead: I spend nearly three-quarters of my time away. I need to be productive on the move, in places such as trains or airports. So security is paramount. My device has to be small and light enough to improvise an office anywhere, with versatile connectivity. I also need performance to work on presentations and reports, as well as an anti-glare high-res display. In the office, I need to hook up quickly to office infrastructure.”||“I come to the same office every day, and work at the same desk. I’m part of a backoffice team providing admin support, so we’re always busy. I use standard office apps – for jobs such as filling out on-screen forms, or formatting standard reports. Because I don’t get to move round much, I’d like a system that’s ergonomic to work with, perhaps with a spacious screen, with enough power to handle a number of tasks at once.”||“I’m a designer. I work with advanced software to engineer the cars of tomorrow. It’s complex work, and my 3D designs require fast processing, maximum stability and reliability. And excellent graphics and visualization abilities, of course. In fact, the more power, graphics and performance, the better. I spend time at my desk but also at the customer site.”|
|“I run the show. I spend a lot of time traveling and in meetings, and use my computer for mail and reports. I also like to stand out from the crowd with top-of-the-range technology and aesthetics. That means a lightweight, powerful device with a touchscreen, and a brilliant display. We’re a security-aware organization, so I want the latest mechanisms to prevent theft or hacking.”||“I do a lot of presenting, so I need a notebook to create my presentations and reports – preferably one with a screen I can rotate or fold back to share stuff with other people. It needs to be light enough to carry around, because I spend half my time away from my desk, in meetings or working with teams. Sometimes I’ll be in rooms with the light shining directly on the screen, so an anti-glare display is important. And I need easy security features to lock access.”||“I work in media & entertainment with an enormous amount of data (pictures, videos). We need to react fast to customer demands and also need to create photorealistic visualization, renderings and, more and more these days, virtual reality environments. This sort of challenge requires raw power, at the desk – or securely and for collaborative work – from the data center.”|
About Fujitsu Client Computing Devices
Get to know Fujitsu and it's high quality Client Computing Devices. Be it ESPRIMO Desktop PCs, FUTRO Thin Clients, CELSIUS Workstations, LIFEBOOK Notebooks or STYLISTIC Tablets - all these offerings come with best-in-class quality ensured by Japanese and German innovative engineering and can be configured to your individual needs.
Watch the Video
Heurtey has expanded its fleet of Fujitsu workstations to include the most up-to-date, high-performing models, enabling it to dramatically reduce design and production times.
The oil and gas industry relies on complex 3D CAD modelling tools to architect and build refineries. Heurtey Petrochem wanted to add the latest, best-performing hardware to its existing fleet of workstations.
- King Fahad collaborated with Fujitsu to replace its aging PC infrastructure with FUTRO Thin Clients to provide its users with a virtualized desktop infrastructure.
- Successful rollout of ESPRIMO PCs and PRIMERGY servers for 2,000 branches of the Raiffeisen bank in Austria
- Smartbox uses STYLISTIC Tablets to improve the communication of people with disabilities
- Fujitsu Earns Overall Positive Vendor Rating by Gartner, Inc
- Fujitsu Makes Tablets Tougher with the New STYLISTIC Q509
- Fujitsu Introduces World’s Lightest Business Convertible in its class
- FUJITSU CELSIUS C780 Rack Workstation Accelerates Performance for Demanding Applications
- Fujitsu Launches its Smallest PC – the Ultra-Compact, Highly Energy Efficient ESPRIMO G558
- Fujitsu Adds Deep Learning Capabilities to Workstations and Servers
- Remaining productive on the go
- How deskbound devices are delivering the Future Workplace
- Remote desktops for power graphics: untethering your most demanding users
- Out of sight, but never out of mind: The new Desktop environment is evolving fast
- Get in touch with the future – Welcome to the FABO Insights Workshop
- Data precision gives smart manufacturers the edge
- Introducing the ESPRIMO G558 – Our Compact, Your Way
- Learn how you can avoid upfront hardware costs and migrate using the FUJITSU Thin Client Migration Solution
- Mini Yet Mighty: FUJITSU Desktop ESPRIMO G558
- Smart and Seamless Meetings with FUJITSU ESPRIMO MRE and Intel® Unite™
- Refresh of Fujitsu’s ESPRIMO PC Line-up with 8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors and Two New 8-Liter Desktops
Vajad rohkem abi?
Uuri, kuidas Fujitsu sind aidata saab