FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS HB5200
ETERNUS HB5200 is a midrange hybrid storage array designed with adaptive caching algorithms to address a large range of application workloads database collaboration, VMware, video and high performance computing. Supporting multiple high speed host interfaces, including NVMe over fabric (NVMe-OF); ETERNUS HB5200 delivers over 1 million sustained IOPS and response times in sub-microseconds which benefit performance intensive and data intensive workloads. ETERNUS HB5200 supports sixty 2.5 inch or 3.5 inch NL-SAS and/or SAS HDD and/or SSD
Features & Benefits
|Features ||Benefits |
|Accelerates Business Applications|
- Significantly improve the overall efficiency of IT operations while continuing to meet performance requirements from business operations.
- Accelerate write IOPS and read/write throughput with an end-to-end NVMe storage platform thats purpose-built for high-performance
- Increases performance for big data analytics applications such as Splunk by up to 2x, enabling you to search and analyze data in half the time.
- Higher performance with solid-state drives (SSDs) enables the HB5100 to maximize storage density, requiring fewer disks to meet your performance objectives.
|Continuous availability |
- ETERNUS HB5200 storage systems enable you to achieve greater than 99.9999% availability and provide data integrity and security
- Validates data integrity and protects against silent data corruption
- All management tasks are carried out while the storage remains online with complete read/write data access. Storage administrators can make configuration changes and conduct maintenance without disrupting application I/O.
- Background monitoring proactively scans media and tracks drive health against defined thresholds.
|Flexible configuration Options |
- A Linux-based Docker Container service to embed applications on the ETERNUS HB5200. It enables cost-effective converged infrastructure for targeted workloads. Examples include applications related to analytics, video surveillance, and HPC workloads.
- Enables the automation and agility that are needed in the DevOps-based IT revolution
- Built in a 2U or 4U enclosure, delivering the performance of over two-thousand 15,000-RPM drives while requiring under 2% of the rack space, power, and cooling the HB5100 helps significantly improve the overall efficiency of IT operations while continuing to meet performance requirements from business operations.
|Host Interfaces||FC (4, 8,16,32Gbit/s)
NVMe over FC (32Gbit/s)
iSCSI (10, 25Gbit/s)
NVMe over InfiniBand (100Gbit/s)
NVMe over Ethernet(100Gbit/s)
|Maximum Disk Drives||480
|Maximum Storage Capacity||5760 TB
|No. of host interfaces||4 Port [FC (4Gbit/s)]
4 Port [FC (4, 8, 16Gbit/s)]
8 Port [FC (32Gbit/s)]
8 Port [NVMe over FC (32Gbit/s)]
12 Port [iSCSI (10Gbit/s)]
8 Port [iSCSI (25Gbit/s)]
4 Port [IB (100Gbit/s)]
4 Port [NVMe over InfiniBand (100Gbit/s)]
4 Port [NVMe over RoCE(100Gbit/s)]
8 Port [SAS (12Gbit/s)]
|Max. no. of hosts||512
|Supported RAID levels||0, 1, 1+0, 3, 5, 6, DDP
|Drive interface||12G SAS(MiniSAS HD)
|Remote Copy functionality||Synchronous and asynchronous
For further information, please see
Brochures & Flyers