Fujitsu R&D Center Chinese Technology Forum
Since 1999, Fujitsu R&D Center Co., Ltd. held academia network meeting attended by experts and scholars of Chinese universities every year. In 2009, in order to further contribute the results of research and development to Chinese society, the meeting was upgraded as CTF (Chinese Technology Forum). In addition to famous university scholars in China, invitees also include many experts from governments, research institutions, scientific and technical enterprises and Japanese, American and European laboratories of Fujitsu. CTF focuses on state-of-the-art technology, shares updated research, development and commercialization trend in the world, provides the participants with a platform to discuss current applications and vision, and breaks the constraints of national boundaries, fields or industries, so as to research technology effectively at high speed.
It's the 7th year of FRDC-CTF (Fujitsu Research and Development Center China Technology Forum). There were nearly 200 participants. Speeches of guests and the achievement exhibitions of FRDC and subsidiaries of Fujitsu in China were favorably commented by experts and scholars from government agencies, universities and enterprises who attended the meeting.
- August of 2017, subject of “Upgrade business through AI”
- August of 2016, subject of “Digital IOT Transformation”
- August of 2015, subject of “Technology Innovation under New Normal State”
- August of 2014, subject of “Life Innovation”
- August of 2013, subject of “Smart City and Environment”
- August of 2012, subject of “Mobile Internet”
- August of 2011, subject of “Intelligent Society”
- November of 2010, subject of “Internet of Things: Technology R&D and Application Outlook”
- November of 2009, subject of “Cloud/SaaS”