Fujitsu Forum 2018 – International Media Program
Underlining the Fujitsu Forum Munich 2018 event theme of Human Centric Innovation: Co-creation for Success, the Fujitsu Forum media program is filled with examples of how Fujitsu and its customers are combining technology know-how with specialist business insights to co-create effective solutions to business challenges.
Held in Munich November 6-7, A combination of 1:1 interviews, announcements and presentations will provide a wealth of content, on how Fujitsu is enabling customers to accelerate their digital transformation and discover new solutions in areas such as the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Robotic Process Automation, Financial Services, and Retail to name just a few.
Prior to the official start of the Fujitsu Forum, we will be hosting a media-only day, which will take place on Tuesday November 6. At our media exclusive event, we will share insights into Fujitsu’s future plans, the evolution of channel and service provider business models and offers a glimpse into how Fujitsu’s quantum-inspired Digital Annealer is revolutionizing how industries solve highly-complex challenges.
Fujitsu Forum media program
Highlights of this year’s media program include:
- Presentations by senior executives, including Fujitsu President Tatsuya Tanaka, outlining how Fujitsu is enabling its customers to achieve success in digital transformation while also making a positive contribution to society, through human-centric innovation
- The latest news announcements, including customer wins and technology solutions launching at the event
- An update on Fujitsu’s Digital Annealer – the quantum-inspired technology poised to revolutionize industries by addressing complex problems that are beyond the power of conventional computers
- Insights into how Fujitsu is helping channel partners and service providers to overhaul their business models to develop new revenue streams, remain profitable and stay ahead of the curve
- Dr. Joseph Reger’s future outlook during the interactive “What’s on the CTO’s mind?” session
- The opportunity to attend plenary sessions from the main event, taking place on November 7 and 8
- Interviews with senior Fujitsu executives and subject matter experts
As a registered journalist, you will have access to our press lounge, where you will find space to work and refreshments throughout the duration of the Fujitsu Forum. There will be a PR reception desk located adjacent to the press lounge, where our PR team will be on hand to answer any questions you may have, and provide any follow-up information you need.
Twitter / Social Media
Before, during and after your visit to the Fujitsu Forum you can follow our social media feeds and blog posts here #FujitsuForum.