Fujitsu’s response to COVID-19
In response to the spread of the new coronavirus, Fujitsu has been pursuing efforts to stop the spread of infection and ensure business continuity, while ensuring the safety of its customers, its partners, its employees, and their families.
“Large organizations today need to be ambidextrous — to be great at executing existing business models while continuously innovating and searching for new ones.”
Steve Blank, serial tech entrepreneur, Stanford University professor and co-creator of the Lean Start movement
Read more at I-CIO.com
IT and business challenges
Coop Trading tunes the enterprise application landscape and business Intelligence functions by the help of a co-created new .NET applications environment
Coop Trading worked with Fujitsu to transform its application landscape using .NET and a SharePoint platform, making it more transparent and efficient.
- National Railway Company CFL improves B2C and B2B customer experience by co-creating and introducing a new digital web platform
- Environment Agency now is using a cloud solution for its Flood Warning System, and is able to provide a highly resilient solution with sophisticated language support
- Using Robotics Process Automation, Finnish energy company Tampereen Sähkölaitos now streamlines process operations and customer service very effectively
- A centrally Managed Network now ensures a free WLAN and innovative LAN infrastructure in 185 s.Oliver stores in Germany
- RunMyProcess helps PlaceMakers to build new partnerships with suppliers more quickly and with more trust