Global Program Management Office
Fujitsu’s Global Program Management Office (GPMO) is an integrated global service delivery center, managing and driving global on-site support services.
Global service delivery management can be provided in over 188 countries on a 24x7 basis via our 3 hub structure covering Americas, Asia Pacific and Europe. Through the global IT support system, on-site support interventions are dispatched into the local countries, where they are fulfilled by local field engineers.
In accordance with ITIL® (ITIL® is a Registered Trade Mark of AXELOS Limited) standards, global service delivery management and governance is driven in all the phases of the contract lifecycle to ensure consistent global processes and delivery. During ongoing service operations, GPMO dispatches and proactively follows up on support tickets to ensure field engineers perform the activities assigned and resolve the problems within the agreed service level agreement (SLA). Local service delivery is accomplished through either our own Fujitsu engineers or via our qualified service partner network.
- ITIL® conformant global processes and standardized on-site support services, such as Break & Fix, Installation, Move/Add/Change (MAC), Desk Side Support and Rollout project management
- Global governance and service management processes across all on-site support services
- A reliable, global ticketing system, providing real-time dashboards and reports on SLA achievements
- A 24x7 ‘follow the sun’ ticket tracking and support mechanism
- Access to a Global Service Partner Network for on-site support delivery, providing the ability to ramp up local service delivery teams quickly
- Increased management awareness and visibility of field services activities through our global dashboards and reporting
- A cost effective solution without sacrificing quality, security, resilience or business intimacy
- A solid end-to-end service integration, which leads to higher customer satisfaction and lower cost levels