Next Generation Service Desk
Social Command Centre; Support on your terms
Today’s Service Desk needs to be ubiquitous and proactive. As well as react when issues occur it needs to deliver focused business outcomes and relevant services.
Fujitsu’s Next Generation Service Desk, The Social Command Center (SCC), does far more than just resolve issues, it identifies the underlying cause and impact of problems, to prevent them from ever happening again or to mitigate their impact.
Our Social Command Center Is powered by Artificial Intelligence, a virtual assistant and cognitive learning. It delivers a 24/7 personalized support service, through a single point of contact, to empower users to self-serve. It provides;
- a personalized user experience - from your skill set, to recognizing your device and remembering previous requests
- access and support at any time, from any location, on any internet-connected device
- one simple interface to deal with all requests
- support for all business needs from human resources to IT
Fujitsu is a market-leading Managed Service Desk provider, with extensive experience of delivering end-user support services on a global scale.
Underpinning our Social Command Centre, is our Global Delivery Organisation that delivers support services across the Globe.
- This comprises of 5 delivery centres (GDCs) world-wide; Portugal, Poland, Costa Rica, Malaysia and the Philippines
- Delivering multilingual support covering more than 40 languages
- Local service desks providing 24/7 access and support to customers in over 160 countries
Explore our Social Command Centre and see how it can benefit your business:
Why outsource your Service Desk to Fujitsu?
The Social Command Centre makes use of emerging technologies and seamlessly aligns with your changing user demands. It can either be integrated into our end-user services portfolio, or if preferred as a standalone. In addition, you can balance cost and service by choosing either a dedicated or shared service desk, or you can combine elements of both. Benefits include;
||increased cost efficiency - many issues are handled by technology or automated
||increased productivity - users have support to work anywhere, at any time, on any device
||reduced downtime - users can self-remediate
Contact us for more information about how the Social Command Centre can transform your support experience.