Reliability Evalution, Failure Analysis
- We offer an effective advice by leveraging our PCB technologies and manufacturing know-how acquired over the years.
- We protect information concerning the content and the result obtained through the performance of evaluation and analyses services.
We provide a wide range of reliability evaluations tailored to varied customer needs and requests.
- Provide reliability evaluations that comply with relevant standards (JEDEC, MIL, IPC, etc.) for connectivity, insulation, and heat resistance, etc.
- In addition to reliability evaluation, perform a series of evaluations/analysis from environment/life test to failure analysis.
- Design and manufacture a test PCB for reliability evaluation on the same day depending on the customer’s needs.
We perform a failure analysis best suited for the clarification of the failure mechanism.
- Investigate up as far as the mechanism by analyzing the defective products to suit each customer's purpose.
- Accept just visual inspection of connection in PCB/parts or other internal structure or residual analysis alone.
Analysis procedure and sample results
- Propose an optimal method of analysis to suit each customer’s purpose of analysis.
- Beginning with non-destructive analysis, we prevent an oversight of symptom by performing destructive analysis
Representative evaluation facilities
- Temperature Cycling
- Thermal Shock
- Tensile Tester
- Temperature Humidity Bias Life Test
- Highly Accelerated Temperature and Humidity Stress Test
Representative analysis facilities
- EPMA (Electron Probe Micro-Analysis）
- AES （Auger electron spectrometer）
- SEM-EDX （Scanning Electron Microscope）
- FT-IR (Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrophotometer）
- X-ray Fluorescence Spectrometer