NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Fujitsu will monitor our customers' hardware, software and systems to ensure that you are able to meet your business demands and ensure maximum returns from your IT investment. We are passionate about the success of our customers businesses and want to eliminate any possible downtime that could result due to failure of your technology solutions and systems.
Fujitsu believes business continuity must be maintained at all times to help you to realize your long term IT goals. As part of our commitment to you, we can help you to:
- Keep track of your IT systems and solutions for eg. maintaining records of service warranties and monitoring expiration dates of software licences
- Maximize the return on your IT investment by monitoring the service and performance of your systems and solutions
- Software upgrades - manage and deliver software upgrades to your businesses environment at the optimal configuration
- Hardware Upgrades - same procedure as that for software upgrades
- Security management to ensure your data and technology equipment are protected against accidental or malicious damage and loss
- Outsourcing - enables you to outsource the purchasing or support of your IT infrastructure to allow you to concentrate on your core businesses
- Technology refresh - identifies optimal time for equipment swap-out based on service level agreement agreed upon or in other instances, the replacement of return for repair equipment to ensure your systems continue to maintain 100% operational efficiency
Your IT infrastructure requires consistent maintenance because over time your assets will lose peak performance and business requirements will change.
Don't risk your IT investment: rely on Fujitsu for our optimal and complete services.