2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 |
- 11 July 2005
- Fujitsu (Trinidad) Scores Big With TSTT Win
- Port-of-Spain, July 11, 2005– Fujitsu Transaction Solutions (Trinidad) Limited has been awarded a US$1.2M contract for the supply, delivery and installation of Hardware and Software to support the Telecommunications Services of Trinidad and Tobago’s (TSTT) Billing System. The solutions include Redknee Real-time Billing Solution software and Sun Servers and Storage hardware products.
- 25 April 2005
- Fujitsu Partners With Altiris Inc. In The Caribbean
- Kingston, Jamaica, April 25, 2005 – Altiris Inc. and Fujitsu Transaction Solutions (CARIBBEAN) have entered into a strategic partnership that recognizes Fujitsu as a Gold Channel Partner. The alliance will see Fujitsu providing IT Lifecycle management solutions to it's customers across the English-speaking Caribbean.
- 5 March 2005
- Fujitsu Forges New Strategic Alliance
- Kingston, March 5, 2005 –Fujitsu Transaction Solutions (Caribbean) and Tower Software are pleased to announce the strategic alliance between the two that establishes Fujitsu as the Caribbean reseller for TRIM Context, the leading electronic document and records management solution (EDRMS).
- 21 January 2005
- Fujitsu offers new low cost ATM options to Banks
- Kingston, January 21, 2005 – In keeping with Fujitsu’s strategy to reduce cost and complexity in their customer’s IT environment, Fujitsu has announced the introduction of a new portfolio of low cost Automated Teller Machines (ATMs) that will offer financial institutions a cost-effective way to profitably own and operate their ATMs.
- 4 January 2005
- Government of Barbados Standardizes on Expand Accelerators for Application Performance and Visibility Across the WAN
- Bridgetown, Barbados, January 4, 2005 – Expand Accelerators Improve Application File Transfers by X Times, Enhancing Staff Productivity at Remote Branch Locations.