2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003 | 2002 | 2001 |
- 21 November 2001
- Check Point Appoints Fujitsu as Caribbean Authorised Training Centre
- Kingston, November 21, 2001 – Check Point Software Technologies Limited, the worldwide leader in securing the Internet recently announced the appointment of Fujitsu ICL Caribbean (FJ-ICL) as the Authorized Training Centre (ATC) for the Region.
- 1 November 2001
- Fujitsu and Intellicom Team to Bring Internet Access to Schools Across the Bahamas
- November 1, 2001 – Fujitsu ICL Caribbean and partners Intellicom recently announced a US$1-M contract awarded by the Bahamas Ministry of Education to provide distance learning capabilities, high-speed two-way satellite Internet access and Intranet services to 27 public primary schools in the Bahamas.
- 20 August 2001
- Fujitsu Announces New Strategy
- Tokyo, August 20, 2001 – Fujitsu Limited today announced that it has designated fiscal year 2001 as the "Year of Thorough Structural Reform" for the Fujitsu Group and will push forward with new reform initiatives as we enter the broadband Internet era. Leveraging its uniquely wide range of strengths in Information Technology, Fujitsu will strive to provide optimal solutions to enterprises and society in the era of the broadband Internet, by focusing its efforts on developing and delivering high-performance/high-reliability products and high value-added services.
- 8 August 2001
- Fujitsu Unveils New Technology to Enhance Mobility within the Office
- Kingston, August 8, 2001 – Professionals seeking a full - feature solution with the ability to move freely within their work environment and access or input data whenever and wherever can now do so with Fujitsu's latest pen tablet PC; the Stylistic 3500 series.
- 18 July 2001
- New Fujitsu Technology Transforms Wireless Retailing
- Kingston, July 18, 2001 – Supermarkets, stores and other retailers can now eliminate long lines during busy periods with the use of the new Fujitsu TeamPad 500 TouchPointMobile, unveiled recently by Fujitsu Limited.
- 27 June 2001
- Fujitsu-ICL Caribbean Cops Top Certification Award from Nortel Networks
- Kingston, June 27, 2001 – Fujitsu ICL Caribbean is the recipient of the Top Certification Award for the region, from global Internet and communications leader Nortel Networks.
- 13 June 2001
- Fujitsu and Ministry of Education Team Up
- Trinidad, June 13, 2001 – Fujitsu-ICL Caribbean (Trinidad) Limited, in association with the Ministry of Education of Trinidad and Tobago (TT) recently hosted a series of curriculum aided software evaluation workshops.
- 3 January 2001
- Fujitsu-ICL Launches Authentication Software to Prevent e-Business Fraud
- Kingston, January 3, 2001 – Fujitsu-ICL has partnered with Arcot Systems to provide secure digital identities for e-business authentication and access that protects user privacy and prevents fraud. The software was introduced to a number of information technology executives at a Network Security Seminar held recently at the Hilton Kingston Hotel.