Evelina London Children’s Hospital
Transforming PICU care with digital diaries
Evelina London Children’s Hospital provides comprehensive health services from before birth, throughout childhood and into adult life. It is the second largest provider of children’s services in London and is a world-leading centre of life-changing care.
Evelina London Children’s Hospital wanted to upgrade its physical journals to a digital diary and needed a partner who could develop the app quickly during a challenging pandemic.
- Fujitsu Digital Diary on Microsoft Cloud for Health platform
- Patients have a record of their admission, non-clinical aspects of their treatment and progress in the PICU, reducing anxiety
- Improves communications between parents and the clinical team
- Enables relatives, who are unable to visit due to the pandemic, to keep up to date with their loved one’s progress in real time
- Care can become more personalised due to the ‘All About Me’ section