NOTE: this is an archived page and the content is likely to be out of date.
Business Unit/Function: Digital Technology
Job Type: Regular Full-time
Reporting to: Logistics Supervisor
Travel Requirement: No
People Management Responsibility: No
We are looking for someone who is seeking a fresh challenge. To be successful in this role you will need to be a proactive, meticulous and customer savvy person.
- Problem solving is key as you will need to work on issues of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- You must be a creative and quick thinker who can quickly decipher the needs of a situation and work under limited supervision to get them resolved.
- Good judgment is important in this role for selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- You will need to quickly determine the difference between “important” and “priority” activities and demonstrate good judgement in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- You will receive little instruction in this role; therefore, diligence toward routine work and general instructions on new assignments will be critical.
- You will need to act as a team player. Being a helpful and effective member of the team is key to ensure efficient support is provided to all stakeholders.
- You will need to network and engage with senior internal and external personnel in area of expertise.
- You must be situationally self-aware - tailoring your communication style and message to ensure maximum impact both internally and externally.
- Recognising the essence of time is crucial. Responsiveness in line with agreed customer SLAs is a key success factor in this role.
About the Role
As a Logistics Agent, you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day activities of all purchases and inventory transactions to meet customer expectations within the agreed timeline
- General sales and purchase orders
- Expedite and reply to queries from all stakeholders
- Process and expedite all RMAs and returns to the vendor
- Coordinate customs clearance activities
- Inventory costing and coordinate deliveries
- Physical receiving
Key Academic Qualifications
- Certificate or Associate Degree in Management or related field
Key Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years’ experience in a logistics or purchasing role
- In-depth knowledge of logistics theories, principles and concepts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detailed oriented and analytical with the ability to identify issues
- Customer centric with a passion to deliver exceptional customer service
- Excellent computer skills, including expertise in the full Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise assignments
- Excellent time management with strong planning and organisation skills
- Able to work under limited supervision
- Able to demonstrate sound judgement
Are you up for the challenge?
At Fujitsu we aim to build a diverse and inclusive team, and welcome applications from everyone. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all. We are consistently awarded as one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by FORTUNE magazine so it’s an exciting time to join our team.
We are the world’s fifth largest IT Services provider and No. 1 in Japan, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 155,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Our presence in the Caribbean extends 60 years, with offices in Jamaica, Barbados and Trinidad.