Fujitsu offers several Maintenance Services to maintain your scanner's high level of reliability and overall performance. These options can be added to the original standard warranty, ensuring that your scanner is always ready to work when you are.
Have you registered your scanner?
Register your Scanner Online
Standard Warranty by Scanner Model
With On-Site Service, when required, a trained service technician will visit your office and perform any necessary repairs on your Fujitsu scanner. Just make a simple call to schedule the required on-site maintenance. On-Site Service coverage is available Monday to Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm local time, excluding holidays, and includes parts and labour.
On-Site Repair Call Procedure
To serve you better, Fujitsu offers a bilingual call dispatch centre that is available Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm local time.
- Please have the serial number and model name of your scanner ready before you call. (ex. S/N 12345, fi-6800) For scanners not currently under contract with PFU Canada Inc. (“PCI”), please have a valid credit card number ready.
- Call 1-855-305-1515
- Select 1 for English, select 2 for French
- English & French: select "3" for Onsite Service
- The Customer Service Representative will ask you for your scanner serial number and model name
For scanners under a valid service contract with PCI, a trained technician will call you back within 2 business hours to schedule an appointment. If the technician determines which parts are required, they will be ordered and shipped by overnight courier. Once the parts have been received, an on-site visit will be arranged.
Units under warranty or a service agreement with PCI will receive priority responses and dispatch.
The times quoted above may increase if the scanner is more than 80 km from the nearest On-Site Service City
On-Site Service Cities
For scanners covered under On-Site Service agreements, PFU Canada Inc. (“PCI”) has several On-Site Service Cities located across the country to serve you better. These cities are equipped with trained Fujitsu scanner service technicians, who can be quickly dispatched to your office should service be required. Once a service call has been placed and an on-site visit has been arranged, a service technician will visit your office and service the scanner. For complete listing of designated service cities, please contact us.
Selected On-Site Service Cities
Windsor / Sarnia
Cambridge / Kitchener
|Prince Edward Island||Charlottetown|
Service locations are designated by zone.
- Zone 1 is within 80 km of designated PCI service cities.
- Zone 2 is within 81-160 km of designated PCI service cities.
- Zone 3 is greater than 161 km from designated PCI service cities.
Additional charges will apply for Zone 2 and 3.