IT-enabled process change for better outcomes
The cost of healthcare is rising exponentially across the globe. Health services are challenged by a tidal wave of chronic diseases or lifelong conditions, including the modern epidemics of obesity, diabetes, cancer, and heart-disease. These conditions typically afflict many systems in the body – and therefore require a variety of specialists to work together to provide integrated care.
As a result, patients can be caught in the middle of a disjointed array of providers. At Fujitsu, we believe that deploying technology in the healthcare industry has one aim: to provide the best possible patient experience through IT-enabled change. Our approach is to improve patient outcomes by improving health processes. This includes maximizing clinicians’ productive time with patients by minimizing the routine, time-consuming tasks that they are required to perform.
We offer a wide range of Platform Product solutions (Client Computing Devices for healthcare, Servers for healthcare, Storage solutions and Scanning) which are designed from the ground up with the reliability and availability required in the Healthcare industry.
Why choose Fujitsu for healthcare?
- Fujitsu focuses on connecting the silos and facilitating the orchestration of care.
- Fujitsu has an impressive tradition of research in our dedicated laboratories with a track record of taking projects "from bench to bedside".
- Fujitsu adopts a benefits-driven approach for designing and delivering programs. We align services to deliver exactly what you want, with meaningful measurements of value and outcome.
- Fujitsu achieves global reach with local responsiveness by collaborating – sharing best practices and lessons learned via the Fujitsu Global Health Community.
- Fujitsu takes a long-term view of service levels within the health industry, because healthcare organizations need to make sure that systems improve their processes and deliver reliable, consistent and scalable healthcare.