Fujitsu PalmSecure PSN900 - the digital handshake
Fujitsu PalmSecure PSN900 utilizes vein pattern technology to deliver superior security authentication. It’s a contactless and user-friendly physical access control system with optional time and attendance software, and is suitable for various access control implementations.
PalmSecure PSN900 delivers two-factor authentication that combines PalmSecure technology with RFID smartcards or other technologies, it’s a security solution that can be easily scaled to thousands of users.
PalmSecure PSN900 identity management and verification
Three types of authentication are offered; verification with smartcard, authentication on the device, and authentication on a server.
- comprises of a terminal with an integrated PalmSecure sensor and touchscreen
- meets multi-factor authentication requirements - can be integrated with other technologies, such as; pin pad, proximity card and smartcard technologies
- covers major requirements for physical access control and time attendance
The support of industry standard access interfaces like Wiegand 26/34 and Electric Lock/Exit Button/Alarm means PalmSecure ID Access is the technology of choice for fast and easy-to-deploy biometric approaches.
PalmSecure technology benefits
- high security - vein patterns are hidden under the skin and do not change over time
- high accuracy - palm vein patterns are converted into high-res images and are insensitive to external factors such as temperature
- fast and easy introduction of biometrics
PalmSecure PSN900 benefits
- high accuracy
- highly scalable
- easy to integrate into building infrastructures
- high acceptance - as palm vein recognition is fast, easy and intuitive to use
- very hygienic as it’s contactless
- quick and easy to implement
To find out more about Fujitsu's Enterprise & Cyber Security services and how they protect your business, please complete this form.