FUJITSU Image Scanner fi-7030
Evolved entry model suitable for quick scanning
The fi-7030 adds efficiency to user workflows with reliable scanning and enhanced image processing functionalities. Built on globally trusted technologies, the device scans A4 portraits at 27 ppm/54 ipm and is capable of scanning up to as many as 4,000 sheets a day.
- Capable of scanning various documents including plastic cards
- Brake roller separation and Skew Reducer to ensure stable feeding
- Compactly designed to fit limited space
- Compatible with major operating systems, Windows, macOS and Linux®
- Quick startup times of half a second
- Comes with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture providing advanced image processing functions
- PaperStream Capture Pro available as an option
Assisting safe and reliable scanning
Various document handling for all scanning needs
The fi-7030 handles a variety of business documents so that users can get all scanning work done with a single scanner. Documents of various sizes and thicknesses including plastic and embossed cards can be placed on the chute and scanned altogether at a time. The scanner is also capable of scanning documents larger than A4 using the optional Carrier Sheets, and even documents with lengths exceeding 5 meters.
Comfortable scanning with reliable feeding functions
With brake rollers functioning as the fundamental mechanism to separate each sheet of paper for clean feeding, the scanner's high quality technologies provide reliable paper feeding. The Skew Reducer also helps improve feeding performance and prevents re-scanning that can result from document edges getting cut off.
Independent separator rollers ensure that a document that is skewed will not affect the alignment of following sheets.
Boosted usability with a compact and user-friendly design
Perfect fit for any environment
The scanner's compact design makes it suitable for placement on small desks such as reception desks or service counters, requiring minimum space so that users can enjoy using free space as needed for their own work. With the driver software compatibility with all major operating systems, Windows, macOS and Linux®, users can use the scanner in various environments and situations, regardless of the operating system in use.
Quick Startup Times
No more waiting with quick startup times of half a second and recovery times of a mere second when resuming from sleep mode. These functionalities help users boost their work efficiency, allowing them to focus on what matters to them without wasting time.
Advanced software for work efficiency
Connect business workflow with PaperStream IP and PaperStream Capture
The PaperStream IP scanner driver, supporting both TWAIN/ISIS, eliminates the need of making fine setting adjustments for OCR processes. It automatically converts images into exceptionally clean images, accelerating OCR even when scanning wrinkled, soiled and patterned documents.
With an intuitive interface, PaperStream Capture allows users to feed information into their organization's workflow through various capture features during batch scanning effectively and efficiently.
Streamline workflow with automatic functions
The software is designed to maximize administrator and user usability. Operation is simple to eliminate time spent on sorting scanned images and boost overall productivity.
Documents divided with barcodes and patchcodes are automatically sorted into appropriate folders with a few quick configuration processes. Automatic sorting allows users to load mixed batches while focusing on other tasks.
Utilize advanced optional capture software - PaperStream Capture Pro
A high-quality, front end scanning software, PaperStream Capture Pro, enhances fi Series scanners' superior scanning abilities with an improved feature set that includes options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images, and support for multi-station licensing.
|Scanner Type||ADF (Automatic Document Feeder), Duplex|
|Scanning Speed (1) (A4 Landscape)
(Color (2)/Grayscale (2)/Monochrome (3))
|Simplex: 27 ppm (200/300 dpi)
Duplex: 54 ipm (200/300 dpi)
|Image Sensor Type||Color CIS x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Light Source||3 Color LED x 2 (front x 1, back x 1)|
|Optical Resolution||600 dpi|
|Output Resolution (4)
(Color / Grayscale / Monochrome)
|50 to 600 dpi (adjustable by 1 dpi increments), 1,200 dpi (driver) (5)|
|Output Format||Color: 24-bit, Grayscale: 8-bit, Monochrome: 1-bit|
|Document Size||Maximum (6)||216 x 355.6 mm (8.5 x 14 in.)|
|Minimum||50.8 x 50.8 mm (2 x 2 in.)|
|Long Page Scanning (7)||5,588 mm (220 in.)|
|Paper Weight (Thickness)||Paper||40 to 209 g/m2 (11 to 56 lb) (8)|
|Plastic Card||0.76 mm (0.0299 in.) or less (9)|
|ADF Capacity (10)(11)||50 sheets (A4 80 g/m2 or Letter 20 lb)|
|Expected Daily Volume (12)||4,000 sheets|
|Multifeed Detection||Overlap detection (Ultrasonic sensor), Length detection|
|Interface||USB 2.0 / USB 1.1|
|Power Requirements||AC 100 to 240 V ±10 %|
|Power Consumption||Operating Mode||17 W or less|
|Sleep Mode||1.1 W or less|
|Auto Standby (Off) Mode||0.15 W or less|
|Operating Environment||Temperature||5 to 35 °C (41 to 95 °F)|
|Relative Humidity||20 to 80% (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Compliance||ENERGY STAR®, RoHS|
|Dimensions (13) (W x D x H)||290 x 146 x 130 mm (11.4 x 5.7 x 5.1 in.)|
|Weight||2.9 kg (6.4 lb)|
|Supported Operating System||Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 7, Windows Server® 2019, Windows Server® 2016, Windows Server® 2012 R2, Windows Server® 2012, Windows Server® 2008 R2, Windows Server® 2008 (14), macOS (15)(16), Linux (Ubuntu) (15)(16)|
|Included Software / Drivers||PaperStream IP Driver (TWAIN/TWAIN x64/ISIS), WIA Driver (15), PaperStream Capture, ScanSnap Manager for fi Series (16), Software Operation Panel, Error Recovery Guide, ABBYY FineReader for ScanSnap™ (16), Scanner Central Admin|
|Image Processing Functions||Multi image output, Automatic color detection, Blank page detection, Dynamic threshold (iDTC), Advanced DTC, SDTC, Error diffusion, Dither, De-Screen, Emphasis, Dropout color (None/Red/Green/Blue/White/Saturation/Custom), sRGB output, Split image, De-Skew, Edge filler, Vertical streaks reduction, Cropping, Static threshold, Moire removal|
|Included Items||ADF paper chute, AC cable, AC adapter, USB cable, Setup DVD-ROM|
- Actual scanning speeds are affected by data transmission and software processing times.
- Indicated speeds are from using JPEG compression.
- Indicated speeds are from using TIFF CCITT Group 4 compression.
- Selectable maximum density may vary depending on the length of the scanned document.
- Limitations may apply to the size of documents that can be scanned, depending on system environment, when scanning at high resolution (over 600 dpi).
- Scans folded documents of up to 297 x 432 mm (11.7 x 17 in.) with carrier sheet scanning.
- Capable of scanning documents longer than A4 (210 x 297 mm / 8.3 x 11.7 in.) sizes. When using PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS) to scan at 200 dpi, the maximum scanning length is 5,588 mm (220 in.).
- Thicknesses of up to 127 to 209 g/m2 (34 to 56 lb) can be scanned for A8 (52 x 74 mm /2.1 x 2.9 in.) sizes.
- Multiple cards cannot be set continuously (Note: capable of scanning embossed cards).
- Maximum capacity depends on paper weight and may vary.
- Capable of setting additional documents while scanning.
- Numbers are calculated using scanning speeds and typical hours of scanner use, and are not meant to guarantee daily volume or unit durability.
- Excludes the ADF paper chute and stacker.
- Requires PaperStream IP 2.2.0 or earlier.
- Functions equivalent to those offered by PaperStream IP may not be available with the Image Scanner Driver for macOS/Linux and WIA Driver.
- Refer to the fi Series Support Site for driver/software downloads and full lineup of all supported operating system versions.
|Roller Set (Brake roller/Pick roller)||PA03706-0001||Every 200,000 sheets or one year|
|Carrier Sheets||PA03360-0013||Each package contains 5 carrier sheets|
|2D Barcode for PaperStream||PA43404-A433||Reads PDF417, QR code, Data Matrix, Aztec Code|
|PaperStream Capture Pro
Scan Station (WG)
|PA43404-A665||PaperStream Capture Pro optional license|
Find out the details about your product's warranty and information on how to extend your warranty.Warranty Information (Worldwide)