Download Full Case Study PDF
Enhanced data protection with increased performance
Founded in 2000, Saphety is a multinational company of Portuguese origin, which provides electronic document exchange, electronic invoicing and data synchronisation solutions. With a presence in Portugal, Brazil and Colombia, its solutions currently reach 40 countries and its client portfolio has more than 5,000 companies with 350,000 users, including some of the largest telecommunications, retail, transportation, logistics, energy, banking, services, health and public sector organisations.
Saphety wanted to overhaul its storage system to integrate effectively with its new virtualised environment. It also wanted to bring its outsourced backup function in-house. The overall goal was to increase resilience and performance while reducing energy consumption.
Saphety deployed two integrated appliances, based on FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS CS200c and Commvault software with a FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX500 as a centralised repository. A FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS LT260 Tape Library provides long term data protection and FUJITSU Storage ETERNUS DX8000 All-Flash is the core storage system for virtualised applications.
- Total reliability ensures optimal availability
- Latency reduced to under one millisecond
- Performance is 12 times faster for increased productivity and better customer service
- Single point of contact for whole system makes troubleshooting simple
- Reduced energy consumption lowers electricity bills
- Service level improvements for data protection and recovery tasks