Work with a giant of technology
At Fujitsu, we know we can strengthen the organizations we support, by leveraging the power of both our global reach and our local expertise. If you want to work with a giant of technology, with people who put real purpose into the future services and solutions they create, come and build a world-changing, society impacting career at Fujitsu.
Meet Your Customers
WorldStream - making the internet available for everyone
Transforming Australia Post to operate in the digital world
- Canberra Hospital: Connecting parents and children via a cost-effective, stable and secure webcam solution.
- WestfalenWIND IT: Green IT, using wind turbines as data centers
- Illinois Century Network: Boosting schools, communities and economic growth
- Taiwan FamilyMart: Achieving new value in stores through co-creation with customers
- Digital Owl: Drone and video analytics used to find threatened species
- Lowell: Making credit work better for all
- Kit Carson Electric Cooperative
- Fujitsu empowers A*STAR’s drive for research excellence
- Serverius: Deep Learning as a Service
- Co-creation with Siam Commercial Bank delivers cashless self-checkout for The Mall
IT and business challenges
Explore our latest technology developments on the blog
Supercomputer Fugaku named world's fastest
Fujitsu has more than 40 years of expertise in the field of supercomputing having developed the first supercomputer in Japan in 1977. Our most recent, Fugaku, has gone straight into the charts as the fastest in the world.
Using AI in cancer genomic medicine to accelerate cancer treatment
Fujitsu Laboratories has conducted joint research with the Institute of Medical Science at the University of Tokyo (IMSUT) since April 2018. As part of this we have successfully developed and verified AI technology to improve the efficiency of cancer genomic medicine.
Ford, Autonomic, and Fujitsu reimagine travel
Ford Motor Co., Autonomic, and Fujitsu collaborate to bring digital transformation to the mobility industry.
Does our vision of the future need to change?
Foresight is crucial to the way businesses plan for their future. But amid the unforeseen circumstances of Covid-19, does our vision of the future need to radically change?