Eligability and deadlines
1. All Fujitsu channel partners, that are members of SELECT Partner Program – SELECT Registered or SELECT Expert – are eligible to submit a nomination for the SELECT Global Innovation Award.
2. The nomination deadline is October 1, 2015 at 12:00 CET (Central European Time).
1. The nomination of a project/solution for the SELECT Global Innovation Award must include a nomination form describing a client reference for the solution implementation.
2. The projects should be completed by the time of their nomination / registration of the nomination form and implemented after September 1, 2013.
3. The nomination form, client reference(s) and any other attachments included in the nomination must be submitted in English. [Please note the solution may be implemented in any language or country but the entry itself must be submitted in English.]
4. The name and title of an authorized representative from the Fujitsu Channel Partner must be included in the nomination to demonstrate the company’s consent for the submission.
1. When submitting your reference, please ensure your customer has agreed to be a reference for Fujitsu and there is no agreement in place which prohibits the entry of data (e.g. considered a trade secret or prohibited by a Non-disclosure agreement).
2. All submitted client references will be considered for inclusion in the Fujitsu Global Client Reference Database and for further usage on several media for promotional purposes.
3. Client references that are currently published in the Fujitsu Global Client Reference Database can be used to complete your award nomination as long as the original publication date is September 1, 2013 or later.
Submitting the final nomination form
1. Nominations should not include any information considered confidential to you or any other party.
2. All submitted nominations are considered final. Without exception, nominations saved as draft and not submitted by October 1, 2015 at 12:00 CET will not be judged without exception.
3. Fujitsu’s decisions are final. Fujitsu reserves the right to modify the stated procedures and/or criteria in whole or in part at any time without notice.
4. The judging period will conclude in October 2015 and winners and finalists will be notified thereafter.
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 159,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.8 trillion yen (US$40 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2015. For more information, please see http://www.fujitsu.com.
In Europe, the Middle East, India and Africa (EMEIA), Fujitsu is a leading information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full portfolio of business-technology products, solutions and services, ranging from workplace systems to datacenter solutions, managed services, and cloud-based software and solutions. Fujitsu’s Vision is to enable a Human Centric Intelligent Society that creates value by connecting infrastructure, empowering people and creatively defining new forms of intelligence. In EMEIA Fujitsu employs approximately 28,000 people and is part of the global Fujitsu Group. For more information, please see: ts.fujitsu.com/aboutus.
Phone: +30 210 68 63 613
Senior PR Manager, Corporate Communications, Global Marketing
Phone: +49 89 30 90 51629
All other company or product names mentioned herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Information provided in this press release is accurate at time of publication and is subject to change without advance notice.
Date: 30 June, 2015
Share this page