June 15, 2016
- Fujitsu Enables Digital Transformation for SMEs with PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box
- With its updated PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box solution, Fujitsu opens the door to digital transformation for small to midsize firms, and large enterprises operating remote branch offices, by providing faster and more cost-effective ready-to-run IT systems.
June 14, 2016
- Fujitsu Introduces Next Generation Flagship PRIMERGY Server for Business-Critical Computing
- Mission critical models are at the forefront of an all-new x86 server line-up from Fujitsu. New FUJITSU Server PRIMEQUEST models provide the highest-ever levels of performance and stability from industry standard servers, targeting demanding enterprise computing environments that have all but eliminated unplanned downtime.
June 09, 2016
- Fujitsu Advances Smart Manufacturing Design with 3D CAD Model Search Solution
- Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe has today unveiled a new technology for smart design and manufacturing at the Fujitsu Innovation Gathering 2016, involving a new method for computing the similarity of 3D models. The new 3D model search solution forms part of Fujitsu’s research and development into machine learning-based solutions for smart design applications, and achieves over 96 percent accuracy for automatically locating elements in large component databases.
June 09, 2016
- Fujitsu Advances AI for Social Innovation, Aiding Safer Driving with New Deep Learning Solution
- Fujitsu Laboratories of Europe has unveiled its next generation Artificial Intelligence (AI) solution, which has been designed to provide real-time insights from a variety of social signals. This new social innovation solution represents a significant breakthrough in terms of applying a machine learning analogue to achieve a natural and visual approach to data classification and analysis. An initial application on show for the first time at the Fujitsu Innovation Gathering in Paris involves aiding safer driving, enabling insurance companies and fleet operators to assess driver behavior in real time.
- Munich, June 15, 2016