At Fujitsu we create strong partnerships with our customers, enabling us to work together to find innovative solutions to business challenges. Take a look at our complete list of case studies to find out more about how we can help your business.
Search our complete list of case studies by clicking 'Filter by category' below. This will reveal a number of drop down boxes from which you can select your search options inlcuding industry, region and solution.
Latest Case Studies
- Integrated System PRIMEFLEX® for SAP Landscapes enables Globus Group to use SAP systems quickly and flexibly
- Fujitsu provided a comprehensive “PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes” concept, comprising FUJITSU x86 servers, Cisco Nexus network components, NetApp storage solutions and virtualization software from VMware.
- Cyber Threat Intelligence Services ensures the integrity of ICT at Scottish Water
- Scottish Water activated the Fujitsu Cyber Threat Intelligence service, which immediately identified the source of the unknown malware variant, cleaned infected devices and worked with Symantec to create a signature that would block it.
- The Hiroshima Prefectural Federation of Societies of Commerce and Industry makes consulting easier with Cloud Service MobileSUITE
- The Federation deployed Fujitsu tablets connected to a cloud platform that enables the consultants to instantly capture, upload and retrieve relevant information.
- Bharat Petroleum streamlines employees’ access with PalmSecure
- BPCL wanted to find a secure, reliable way to ease congestion at its refineries’ access points. Traditional methods such as ID cards or fingerprint recognition were either too slow or not accurate enough.
- Glycotope gains from fast and comprehensive deployment of SAP systems
- Biotechnology company Glycotope recently decided to professionalize its ERP processes by introducing SAP. Until this point, the SME had never had an integrated IT system. With Fujitsu’s help, Glycotope implemented a complete, standardized SAP environment within just four months, which it can now use to visualize and efficiently manage all of its business processes.
- VIETPAY focus on e-commerce business resource that professionally
distribute prepaid card product code, directly deposit cost for mobile
networks, online service providers (game online, e-learning etc) to
retailers, café internet, mobile phone stores in Vietnam. Providers and
customers considered us to be one of the prestigious leading
companies in this market.
- Fujitsu Drives Outsourcing for Toyota
- Toyota Motor Corporation is the third largest automaker in the world and produces a full range of model offerings - from mini-vehicles to large trucks. Global sales of its Toyota and Lexus brand, combined with those of Daihatsu and Hino, totalled 5,94 million units in CY2001. As of March 2002, besides its 12 own plants in Japan, Toyota has 54 manufacturing companies in 27 countries/locations which produce Lexus - and Toyota brand vehicles and components, employed 246,700 people worldwide (on a consolidated basis), and markets vehicles in more than 160 countries. Toyota Australia is one of these companies.
- State Bank of Vietnam
- As one of the first Bank of Vietnam on behalf Vietnamese
Government to conduct the national finance & currency market,
highest total assets and profit. State Bank makes sense of the
important role of IT application in upgrading business performance.
The decision of State Bank in using Palm Secure shows its
determination in IT application in operation and management to
achieve its business targets. It is the Efficiency, Reliability,
Profitability, and Quality to become one of the biggest and the most
successful in Vietnam.
State Bank of Vietnam currently using Palm Secure in system
registration, transaction control, Posting electronic money transfer in
- Sony Marketing ordered the solution build from Fujitsu
- Sony, a leading company in the rapidly growing digital appliance market (digital cameras, digital video cameras, thinscreen TVs) continues to open new markets. But rapid changes in market needs and technological innovations shorten
Sony’s product life cycles. Moreover, fluctuations in the price of devices make it difficult to stabilize profits. As a result,
Sony Marketing constructed a new sales SCM system linked to many of its business processes, including manufacturing,
distribution, and sales. They were the Demand Information Creation System and the Delivery Time Forecast System. By
linkage to actual sales figures and related information from volume sales shops, high precision in demand prediction was
achieved. Sony Marketing (Japan) therefore succeeded in preparing for a more mobile and flexible infrastructure.
Importantly the systems provide exact delivery times on order, and combined with monitoring of these delivery times Sony
Marketing (Japan) continues to improve its customer service levels.
- IT Outsourcing Strengthens Customer Services
- EPSON UK Ltd is responsible for the sales and support of Seiko EPSON products in the United Kingdom, the Republic of Ireland, Scandinavia, the Middle East and English speaking Africa. The company's main product lines comprise information-related equipment such as printers and projectors; electronic devices such as semiconductors, LCDs and crystal devices; and precision products, especially watches. Seiko EPSON had fiscal 2001 sales of 1,274 billion yen and a workforce of 68,786 employees