Integrating KOMLIS management information system helps the Municipality of Næstved easily to achieve a higher transparency of financial figures
"We look forward to reaping the rewards of this new all-in-one solution that does away with silo thinking."
The municipality rolled out the Fujitsu KOMLIS management information system to bring together information from various admin systems in a simple manner.
The Municipality of Næstved has around 81,500 residents and is the largest municipality in Zealand in terms of area.
It was time to stop using manually produced management information. The municipality therefore rolled out a transversal analysis and management information solution from Fujitsu.
The analysis and management information system of the Municipality of Næstved:
- Supports day-to-day management
- Enables the visualization of internal and external key figures
- Is systematic, targeted, and timely
- Enables the visualization of the link between activity and economy
- Powerful analytical and management information in one system
- Links finance, volumes/full-year people, and activity
- Streamlines by way of digitalization (including the discontinuation of spreadsheets)
- Creates a better basis for decision-making by focusing on, registration practices, structural adaptation and changes in behavior