- Unique - vein patterns are unique to individuals and contain detailed characteristics(1)
- Accurate - advanced matching algorithms produce high level of accuracy(2)
- Universal Applicability - technology can be used by virtually everyone
- Versatile - readily deployable to wide range of applications
- Hygienic - contact-less user interface addresses hygiene concerns
- Non-invasive - simple to use user interface promotes high level of user acceptance
- Reliable - field proven technology with built-in forgery protection
- Based on research to date by Fujitsu.
- Internal research by Fujitsu resulted in a false acceptance rate of less than 0.00001% and a false rejection rate of only 1.0%. False acceptance rate is a rate at which someone other than the actual person is falsely recognized. False rejection rate is a rate at which the actual person is not recognized accurately.