We can help your organization
- Minimize the sprawl of disparate legacy IT systems
- Maximize the value of your IT spend with a single, coordinated program
- Boost efficiency, IT asset return-on-investment and overall profitability
- Cut costs, complexity and time-to-market
- Implement a portfolio that drives the maximum business value
- Make smarter choices, moving from “project myopia” to an integrated business program
Optimize IT assets and manage growth
One of the CIO’s priorities is to maximize the value of an organization’s IT investments and create a less complex, more agile environment. With Fujitsu’s IT simplification offering, a CIO can ensure that this priority is being met. IT simplification enables your organization to optimize IT assets, capabilities and infrastructure to meet the changing demands of your marketplace. Our IT simplification services help your organization proactively manage IT growth, rationalize operational technology spending and confidently plan for future technology changes.
Drive business value with a flexible IT infrastructure
Fujitsu offers a multi-phased approach to help maximize the value added by your IT transformational efforts. Start with an enterprise and application-level IT architecture assessment to determine what is working and what isn’t. Evaluate your organization's current portfolio of programs, identify gaps and optimally deploy your key assets. Design, manage and change your programs to create a transformation-capable IT infrastructure that truly benefits the people that actually use them.
Tell us what you need to achieve and we will create a plan to help you transform your IT environment—and extract the most value from your IT investment.
ITSM: Creating and Operating a Service-Focused IT Organization Fact Sheet (928 KB)