GigaDevice SPI NAND Flash
Fujitsu Electronics America is an official distributor of GigaDevice SPI NAND Flash.Learn more
GigaDevice is the first supplier to ship 8-pin WSON8 (6mm x 8mm) SPI NAND Flash with up to 8Gbit of memory.
GigaDevice SPI NAND Flash, with many times the density of SPI NOR Flash, offers a cost-effective memory alternative for a growing number of embedded applications. The low cost per megabit of memory offered by GigaDevice SPI NAND Flash makes it an ideal choice for economically storing data intensive multimedia content such as video and images.
Example applications include mobile devices, set-top boxes, data cards, TVs and more.
- Available in 3V (2.7V - 3.6V power supply) and 1.8V (1.7V - 2.0V power supply)
- Package: WSON8 (6mm x 8mm)
- High-speed clock frequency
- 120MHz for fast read with 30PF load
- Quad I/0 data transfer rate up to 480Mbit/s
- Flexible memory architecture
- 1Gbit & 2Gbit:
- 2048-byte page for read and program with spare 128-byte area
- 128K+8K-byte per block for erase
- 4Gbit & 8Gbit:
- 4096-byte page for read and program with spare 256-byte area
- 256K+16K-byte per block for erase
- Enhanced access performance
- 2K-byte cache for fast random read for 1Gbit & 2Gbit devices
- 4K-byte cache for fast random read for 4Gbit & 8Gbit devices
- Cache read and cache program
- Advanced NAND functions
- Internal ECC option
- Internal data move by page with ECC
- Promised good block0 with ECC
How to Buy
Contact our sales team for information on pricing, availability and any other questions.