Rack2-Filer™ converts scanned documents and digital data into PDF files and inputs this data into e-files for total document management purposes. This "life-like" data can then be viewed by flipping through "e-binders" with the simple click of a mouse. Furthermore, Rack2-Filer is also loaded with a vast array of editing functions that renders troublesome digital data management a relic of the past.
- You can easily input data with the Fujitsu "one-touch" ScanSnap or import digital data from other applications directly into e-binders.
- Also supports all Fujitsu "fi" series scanners.
Organize & File
- Digital cabinets and binders look just like the real thing and can be displayed in a single shelf or three shelf view.
- Saves up to 2,520,000 digital pages of data in a 2,520 e-binders.
View & Arrange
- Flip through "pages" with the click of a mouse.
- Organize data using table of contents and indexes.
- Highlight or attach e-notes to important sections.
- Change page order with Rack2-Filer's thumbnail feature.
- View single pages at a time or enlarge portions of a single page.
Output & Share
- Single page data output can be sent to a printer, saved to a PC or attached to e-mail.
- Export e-binders.
Rack2-Filer is capable of digitally archiving the equivalent of 2,520,000 digital pages in up to 2,520 e-binders. (A maximum of 1,000 pages can be entered into each e-binder)
- Enter scanned documents (up to A3 in size(1)(2)) and digital data (charts, images etc.) into e-binders
- Enter digital data created by other software into e-binders
- Input e-binders (PDF format e-binders)
- Save multiple input location settings (up to 3 settings)
- A carrier sheets will be required when scanning documents exceeding A4 in size with a Fujitsu ScanSnap scanner (fi-5110EOX/fi-5110EOX2/S500 versions)
- Fujitsu ScanSnap fi-4110EOX2 and fi-4110EOX do not support carrier sheet scanning
Viewing data functions
- e-binder searches (Title, table of contents, index and e-note searches)
- Arranging data in e-binders (Rack2-Filer inputs data in chronological order)
- Users can rearrange e-file shelf order-Unviewed image lists-Page displays (Enlarged images, single page views, image rotation, 180 image rotation)
- Flipping through pages (single page flips, continuous page flips)
- e-filing cabinet / cabinet row creation, deletion and rearrangement-e-binder creation, movement, editing and deletion
- Change page order with the thumbnail function
- Page duplication, movement, deletion and content deletion
- Table of contents, index e-notes and highlighting
- Digital data editing
With Rack2-Filer, users can:
- Either print, save (several pages are possible) or attach Rack2-Filer images to e-mail messages
- Export e-binders
Rack2-Filer’s Operating Environment
||Intel / compatible computers
||Pentium IV 1.5 GHz (or higher)
||Windows®2000 Professional and Windows®XP
||256 MB (or higher)
||Screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels (or higher)
||10MB (or higher) of excess capacity
|Prior to installation
||120MB (or higher) of excess capacity (Not including memory needed to save created digital data)
Support for Fujitsu Scanners
World-class scanning technology demands world-class scanner support. That’s why Fujitsu has made it easy for you to find support information and key scanner downloads for all of its scanner models. Find installation guides, technical data, parts numbers for scanner consumables, and more via the menu below.
Manuals and datasheets
Download PaperStream IP TWAIN and ISIS and other drivers to optimize scanner performance
Protect your investment
Find consumable part numbers for your Fujitsu Scanner
Search for a resolution to your issue