New software updates are now available!
A high-quality, front end scanning software, PaperStream Capture Pro enhances Fujitsu fi Series’ superior scanning abilities with an improved feature set that includes options for high level data extraction and indexing, the import of electronic images, and support for multi-station licensing. PaperStream Capture Pro offers cost-effective improvement tools such as PaperStream IP for optimized image capture. As a distributed capture model, this scanner software captures your data without added costs and resources. This solution benefits organizations and departments that require an efficient yet easy way to convert paper documents into a digital file for high level data indexing and extraction. Improve records management processes and drive down business expenses with PaperStream Capture Pro.
V2.5 enhancements include:
- Supports SharePoint Online
- SFTP and FTPs
Improved batch management:
- Saves and releases batches faster
- User can modify and add new scans to released batches
- Additional QC level for multi-stations
- Adjustable thumbnail views - adjust the size of thumbnails and the number of thumbnails seen on screen
Document / File Management:
- Longer file name capability – helps with including detail within the file name
- Document name duplication notification – never override an existing document again!
- File compression ratio control – adjust the size of files based on need
- Page separation improvements:
- Duplex blank page separation
- Separate documents with hot keys
V2.1 enhancements include:
• Windows 10 - Now Windows 10 compatible
• Scanner Compatibility - Now compatible with Fujitsu fi-7700, fi-7600, and SP-1425 document scanners
• Improved Batch Administrator Views:
- Through the Batch Manager window, Administrators can see the list of file paths to released files
- The number of characters in Batch folder naming is extended from 15 to 32 for more detailed naming options
• Enhanced Display Options:
- Hot Key display options – the Hot Key can be displayed when PaperStream Capture Pro is behind another window or can be hidden
- Additional thumbnail size options and character count
- Modified destination views for easier understanding
• Blank Page - Easier Blank Page deletion requiring fewer clicks
V2.0 Enhancements Include:
1. Right-Click Ad Hoc Scanning - Simply right-click on your mouse to scan one-off documents. This allows a quick and easy way for users to bypass the QA/Indexing process in order to scan and save a document with file-type and destination options.
2. Data collection - Detailed data collecting for monitoring performance for scan stations, indexing usage, and batch releases. This enables employees and managers to balance workloads, measure performance, and be pro-active on scanner maintenance.
3. UI enhancements - All-In-One view shows your scanned documents, with the ability to re-scan or perform After Scan Correction, and indexing all on one screen. No need to toggle back and forth between screens. This reduces the number of clicks for single station environments, therefore saving users time and improving efficiency.
4. OCR performance enhancements - Improved OCR accuracy using PaperStream Capture Pro’s character masking and field value metadata. Users can now access settings to improve OCR accuracy.
5. Additional usability enhancements:a. PDF import behavior
b. Keyboard shortcuts
c. Hot key assignment
d. Batch release status
Deluxe Bundle: PaperStream Capture Pro is also available in the Deluxe Bundle with our best-in-class scanning hardware, Fujitsu fi-7160, as an inclusive solutions package.
Predefined or Custom Profiles: Accessible, pre-defined templates and flexible data extraction options with a simplistic build approach require minimal administrative time.
QC/Indexing: Manual indexing enables flexible data extraction, database validation and superior image processing.
Image Enhancement: Automatic image enhancements with PSIP and After-Scan Correction refine capture.
Data Extraction: Allows metadata extraction in any combination of multi-index values or combination of barcode and zonal Optical Character Recognition (OCR) extraction for data retention and future use.
Document Release: Custom connectors available for release to back end at no charge, including custom connect options enable flexible storage.
Unlimited page scans per license: Eliminates the need for additional license purchases.
Flexible Pricing and License Model: Optimize productivity with the ability to operate certain phases of document capture at differing locations.
Recognized Support & Maintenance: Direct end user support backs affordable, frequent software updates and feature upgrades to maintain best-in-class processes.
Supported Language: English, Spanish, and French.