With duplex scanning speeds of up to 120 images per minute in Color, Grayscale, and Monochrome, the fi-6140Z balances high performance with one of the most advanced paper separation technologies in its class. Combining reverse roller technology with a host of intelligent features, the fi-6140Z delivers exceptional feeding reliability and operating productivity across a wide variety of scanning situations.
- Paper Protection technology: Protects valuable documents by halting the scanning process when the scanner recognizes that a jam is about to occur.
- Intelligent Multi-Feed Function (iMFF): Simplifies pre-scanning preparation and improves efficiency by ignoring documents that trigger false multi-feed alerts such as an attached receipt or sticky note.
- Intelligent Capture Correction Function (iCCF): Internal hardware-based Auto-color recognition, auto-size detection, and auto de-skew correction provides dramatic efficiency by combining fast scanning with simultaneous high speed image processing.
- Robust ADF: Plastic and embossed card support, long document scanning, and acceptance of a broad range of paper weights keeps ‘document exceptions’ low and operator efficiency high.
Whether the infrastructure is fixed or expanding, managing technology efficiently inside the organization is key to reducing total cost of ownership and the Fujitsu fi-6140Z provides system administrators with advanced software tools to centrally manage the scanner more productively and cost effectively.
- Agent, console and server remote scanner management
- Real-time Fujitsu scanner inventory
- Status and alert monitoring
- Centralized driver update deployment
- Consumable management
Fully Loaded One Box Solution
The Fujitsu fi-6140Z workgroup scanner conveniently includes everything in the box to get organizations up and scanning. With Kofax VRS® 5.0 Professional and ScandAll PRO 2.0 Premium software users get image enhancement and advanced features for scanning to PDF, file, print or batch.
And the one-year Limited Warranty, along with eligibility for our Advance Exchange Program, provides peace-of-mind. For full details on the Limited Warranty and on all service programs, go to www.ImageService.com or call (800) 626-4686.