• Right-Click Ad Hoc Scanning: With a simple right-click of their mouse, users can scan one-off documents, which is a quick and easy way to scan and save a document with file-type and destination options. This means that users don’t have to spend time creating profiles for these one-off scans.
• Detailed Data Collection: For monitoring performance for scan stations, indexing usage, and batch releases, the enhanced data collection functions enable employees and managers to balance workloads, measure performance, and be proactive on scanner maintenance.
• User Interface Enhancements: New all-in-one view shows scanned documents, with the ability to re-scan or perform after-scan correction and indexing, all on one screen. There is no need to toggle back and forth between screens, therefore reducing the number of clicks for single station environments.
• Improved OCR Performance: OCR accuracy using PaperStream Capture Pro’s character masking and field value metadata is greatly improved through user settings access.
• Additional Usability Feature Updates: PDF import behavior, new keyboard shortcuts, hot key assignment, and batch release status.
PaperStream Capture Pro 2.0 Availability and Services Options
PaperStream Capture Pro 2.0 is available now. Contact Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. directly at 1-800-626-4686 for download instructions. To request a PaperStream Capture Pro evaluation and learn more about how it can help achieve your business goals fill out the form here. Fujitsu also offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of service programs in the document imaging industry. For more information about Fujitsu services, contact service sales at 800-301-9475.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. Software Portfolio
Fujitsu solutions streamline business processes with high quality, simple and scalable document management software. The product suite allows businesses of all sizes and industries such as financial services, healthcare, human resources, legal, insurance, government, and education to leverage and use what is most important on their documents – the data. The scanning software solutions offer a range of capabilities that include data extraction and indexing for release into files or back-end applications, ensuring the needed data is captured, organized and easily accessible. The portfolio includes PaperStream Server, PaperStream Capture Pro, PaperStream Capture*, PaperStream IP TWAIN and ISIS*, and Scanner Central Admin*.
Additional Supporting Resources
For more information about PaperStream Capture Pro and the entire Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. document management software portfolio visit:
• Software Solutions Home Page: www.paperstream.com
• PaperStream Capture Pro 2.0 Installation: Call 1-800-626-4686 for instructions
• Follow @FCPASolutions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FCPASolutions
• Become a fan of Fujitsu Computer Products of America on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCPASolutions
• Join our LinkedIn Community
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company, offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.
Company: Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Company:Voce Communications, Inc.
Date: December 20, 2016
City: Sunnyvale, CA
Company: Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Share this page