• Scanning Versatility: The new scanner supports a wide variety of documents including long paper scanning (up to 120 inches), mixed document handling of pages of different sizes and colors through the ADF, as well as plastic cards and passports by flatbed.
• PaperStream IP for SP Series: With this TWAIN and ISIS compliant driver, users have a powerful image correction solution that swiftly converts documents into exceptionally clean images, enhancing the most popular industry-standard drivers.
• PaperStream Capture Lite: With its intuitive interface and simple operability, users can complete tasks such as batch scanning quickly and easily. PaperStream Capture Lite integrates seamlessly with PaperStream IP for SP Series, assisting scanning and providing visual cleanup of documents.
• Scanner Central Admin: The centralized administration functionality of the SP-1425 not only allows users to manage their scanner fleet, but also dramatically reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO) and work that goes into setting up, operating and maintaining multiple Fujitsu scanners in an organization. Users can track scan counts, monitor scanner running status, update scanner drivers, check consumable status, and more, all over a network, from one location.
• ABBYY™ FineReader™ Sprint: ABBYY FineReader Sprint quickly transforms paperwork into editable and searchable Word and Excel files for maximum business efficiency.
Pricing & Availability
The Fujitsu SP-1425 is available now through authorized resellers, VARs, and distributors. The scanner is priced at $695 (U.S. list).
Service Options for the FUJITSU Document Scanner SP-1425
Fujitsu offers one of the most comprehensive portfolios of service programs in the document imaging industry. Now available for the Fujitsu SP-1425 are Depot and Advance Exchange, which ensure peace of mind by quickly providing mail in repairs or replacements. Multi-vendor service and co-term options are also available, providing for convenient coverage of the entire scan fleet.
For more information about Fujitsu services please contact a Fujitsu distribution partner or Service Sales at 1-800-301-9475.
Additional Supporting Resources
For more information about Fujitsu Fujitsu SP-1425 visit:
• Fujitsu SP-1425 Product Page
• Follow @FCPASolutions on Twitter: https://twitter.com/FCPASolutions
• Become a fan of Fujitsu Computer Products of America on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FCPASolutions
• Join our LinkedIn Community
Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication technology (ICT) company offering a full range of technology products, solutions and services. Approximately 156,000 Fujitsu people support customers in more than 100 countries. We use our experience and the power of ICT to shape the future of society with our customers. Fujitsu Limited (TSE: 6702) reported consolidated revenues of 4.7 trillion yen (US$41 billion) for the fiscal year ended March 31, 2016. For more information, please see www.fujitsu.com.
Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc. is an established leader in the Document Imaging industry, delivering innovative scanning solutions and services that enable our customers to solve critical business productivity issues and streamline operations. Fujitsu provides cutting-edge document capture solutions for business and personal environments, backed by a comprehensive portfolio of service and support programs. For more information about Fujitsu Document Imaging solutions and services, visit http://us.fujitsu.com/fcpa or call us at 800-626-4686.
Briana Daley - FCPA
Company:Fujitsu Computer Products of America, Inc.
Company:Voce Communications, Inc.
Date: December 09, 2016
City: Sunnyvale, CA
Company: Fujitsu Computer Products of America
Share this page