Careers - Summer Interns
Our summer interns do not make the coffee or file paperwork, but have defined projects that influence the business’s bottom line. Fujitsu summer interns work directly with our products and team members to continuously improve our products, processes, and company. If you want to make an impact during the summer and work with some of the brightest minds in the industry, choose Fujitsu for your summer internship.
What is the time commitment?
- 10–12 week program
- Mid-May to mid-August (based on student schedule)
- 40 hours a week (full-time)
What are the requirements to apply?
- Must be pursuing a degree that is relevant to the position
- G.P.A. must be: 3.0 (overall or major) for a bachelor’s student or 3.25 (overall) for a master’s student
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student for the following fall semester
- Must be at least a sophomore and have completed one year of college
- Must be able to prove eligibility for employment in the United States upon hire