The Servers, Storage and Solutions National Agreement is specifically targeted towards the Education and Research Sector, with a focus on the supply, support, maintenance and delivery of industry-standard servers and storage solutions.
Fujitsu is as a global leader in high performance, cost effective server technologies and is proud to be a supplier to the higher education sector through the SSSNA framework.
Whether you are a university, HE/FE college or member institution, purchasing through the SSSNA framework will provide you with full access to Fujitsu PRIMERGY Servers, from Micro Servers right through to Blades for highly-scalable, environments. Our full range includes:
By purchasing our servers through the SSSNA framework you will be able to stretch your budget with consistent, competitive pricing whilst also eliminating the need for an OJEU bid process. You will also receive accelerated deployment with comprehensive support and installation services.
Fujitsu PRIMERGY-based Solutions
- Innovation- PRIMERGY servers represent our continual technological innovation.
- Reliability- Availability rates of up to 99.995%/26 minutes of unplanned downtime a year
- Performance- 16 world records, regular #1 rankings on SPEC, TPC and Vmmark.
- Efficiency- Cool-safe technology with a typical TCO reduction of 40-60%
- Green- First IT manufacturer (SNI) to receive Blue Angel eco label