Digital transformation – are you prepared for change?
Within the financial sector, digital technology has led to a dramatic shift in customer purchasing behaviour and service expectations. For banks and insurers competition is fierce, and there are many challenges that must be overcome to meet customer demand for personalised and seamless services across all channels.
- become more profitable
- attract and retain customers
- deliver innovative services that can enhance the customer experience
- comply with open banking and regulatory change due in 2018
For insurers the challenge is to:
- transform at speed to keep pace with change
- remain profitable in the face of aggregators forcing down prices
- meet customer expectations for exceptional service delivered at lower cost
- reduced risk and detect fraud
Fujitsu digital solutions
At Fujitsu, we have over 40 years of experience working in partnership with banking and insurance providers, innovating and developing solutions to overcome the challenges they face. With our Cloud Service K5, XpressWay business consulting, Finplex digital financial services platform and Smart Origination biometric enrolment application offerings, we can enable you to digitally transform to; reduce costs, streamline processes, improve your customer experience, and enter the era of open banking with confidence.
Why choose Fujitsu digitalisation services?
With our backoffice solutions we enable you to deliver operational excellence, enhance the customer experience, drive profitable growth and digitally transform at speed. We are:
- leaders in Gartner’s managed workplace services quadrant and data centre outsourcing quadrant
- accredited LEAN practitioners and can identify where processes can be optimised and automated using our Xpressway consulting service
See how our customers solved their challenges
Nanto Bank, Japan: 70% reduction in app development costs
With Nanto Bank, we co-created an Internet Sensing Solution (IOS) using mBaaS based on MetaArc, to provide users of IC-equipped combined cash and credit cards with an online-to-offline information delivery service.