All telecommunications network and service providers are under pressure to update networks and service platforms in order to cut costs, improve efficiency and increase network capacity and performance.
This huge technical and logistical challenge for operators demands specialist skills and project management for network switchovers and upgrades to preserve key Service Level Agreements. Fujitsu’s telecommunications team works across all parts of the telecoms lifecycle and offers specialist turnkey services to address this challenge, dramatically reducing the cost of any major project. The turnkey services range from analysis, solution design, planning and detailed survey, through to materials sourcing, integration, staging, pre-build, test, deployment and ready for service, with every stage under client control through close liaison with fully-qualified project management.
Our experience is unrivalled, for more than a decade we have led the industry as the largest supplier of exchange-based access product installations in the UK. Our extensive expertise spans the widest cross-section of optical fibre and copper-based network equipment – Ethernet, IP, xDSL, xPON, WDM, SDH, ATM, ISDN. We have recently completed a number of projects where equipment has been sourced or modified to allow compliance with an existing service portfolio. Similarly, we have managed the integration of newer technologies such as TR-69 into existing network platforms. We are also specialists in Voice Service Solutions, covering both remotely hosted and on-premise solutions.
Services can be matched to meet the skills shortages of your organisation, in any of the above areas, but also in areas of infrastructure and service. For example:
- Civils, site infrastructure, and power supply projects can be delivered as part of a larger project or standalone, with Fujitsu managing all the handoffs to the relevant regulatory authorities.
- Data Centre and managed equipment room design and delivery.
- Copper and fibre cabling ranging from structured cabling, to access and national cable digs, utilising cable blowing where necessary.
- Infrastructure sharing of incumbent telecommunications operator's infrastructure such as ducts and poles.
- Customer premises install services and support on both a direct and indirect customer-facing basis.
- Managed migrations of voice systems to hosted VoIP solutions, using Fujitsu’s Hosted Voice Solution or third-party hosted solutions.
For further details or to discuss your requirements please call us on +44 (0)121 717 6000
or email firstname.lastname@example.org