Who can benefit from Fujitsu's support services?
Tailored support solutions from Fujitsu
Find out what we can do to help your business
These services are applicable to any organisation using software products from Microsoft, Novell and/or Citrix. They are not specifically geared to any particular size of business or sector.
One of the strengths of the services are that they can be sized and customised to meet exact customer requirements – this ensures quality through conformance to requirements and value through a right-sized support solution.
The services are designed to augment, not replace, an existing IT Department or function. Typical scenarios include:
- IT Manager/Director observes that staff are overworked and struggling with a small but persistent number of highly challenging and resource-intensive problems.
- Review of vendor escalation contracts reveals that customer is buying separate support contracts for Microsoft, Citrix and Novell product support either from the vendors themselves or third parties. These could be consolidated to a single support contract with Fujitsu, reducing both cost and complexity.
- IT Manager/Director wants to move the IT department from a purely reactive stance to a more proactive and controlled situation where informed strategic decisions can be made with confidence.
- IT Manager/Director wants both impartial advice, but also the ability to get definitive answers direct from Microsoft/Novell/Citrix.
- The organisation is looking to evaluate or deploy Linux on the server or desktop in order to reduce cost, but is concerned about access to support, or the hidden cost of support. Our support services include full support for Novell SuSE Linux.Service Quality is measured at the point of problem closure on every support request.