Fujitsu’s System Management service ensures our customers’ IT infrastructure, applications and networks are effectively managed to deliver the highest levels of system availability, data security and performance demanded by their business.
It allows them to reduce system management costs by up to 25% and improve service levels to users. We achieve this by optimising the customer’s tools and processes, whilst right-shoring resources – drawing on the most appropriate blend of on-shore, near-shore and off-shore delivery.
By taking advantage of best-of-breed enterprise management tools, ITIL standards and lean techniques, we drive ongoing process improvements . This ensures the service is firmly in tune with changing business needs.
Fujitsu System Management service includes:
- Proactive System Management: ensuring IT systems are working and available for end-users, utilising cloud and dedicated IT appropriately, keeping data safe and secure from external threats – and ensuring the latest software updates are effectively deployed
- System Monitoring: identifying problems before they become critical and impact on service levels
- Problem Management: providing expert problem investigation and faster resolution
System Management: How customers benefit
- System Management cost reductions of up to 25%
- Ability to redeploy staff to focus on more important activities
- Improved IT availability, security and reliability
Today we employ over 1,000 system management professionals, relied upon by over 80 leading private and public sector organisations, to control their servers, databases, applications and networks.
Fujitsu System Management is available as a standalone service or as part of a broader scope managed service.