Creating order from chaos
Merger, Integration and Separation Services
Fujitsu offers a wealth of experience and skills, acquired over many years, to assist and support organisations in merger and de-merger programmes.
Fujitsu's MIS Services offering focuses on four key service areas across a company's business services, applications and infrastructure:
Our experience has been gained having successfully delivered numerous complex integration and separation programmes for our customers over recent years.
Fujitsu understands the challenges of maintaining operational integrity and business as usual whilst leveraging the synergies of merging complex organisations and functions, whilst under time and cost pressures.
Fujitsu believes that our range of services will not only broaden your options, but will also build greater certainty around achieving your goals.
- Blueprint Services – development and communication of pragmatic IT change plans and roadmaps to ensure a united approach to IT and that benefits are aligned with business needs
- Integration Services - combining, rationalisation and alignment of IT portfolios using Fujitsu's 'discovery process analytics' (APD) to ensure benefits from both mergers and business separations are achieved
- Separation Services – Fast and safe separation of IT portfolios
- Decommissioning Services – safely and efficiently consolidate the IT and remove unneeded assets, eg data centres
Meeting your business demands:
- Reduce overall IT cost and risk whilst increasing cost certainty to the business
- Capacity flexed with demand – using proven and innovative people and solutions
- Trusted, with a track record in managing critical national infrastructure
The Gen Y Business Experience
There has been wide speculation that the behaviour of the Net Generation will shake up organisations. But direct feedback from this new workforce points to a subtler story.
Opening the Door
It is now widely accepted in our industry that open source software (OSS) has a central role to play in reducing the cost and boosting the flexibility of mainstream IT. Echoing the broad and growing support from business, all the major political parties now believe that OSS needs to be on the agenda for public sector IT deployments as well.
Better Counsel for Councils:
The UK’s local authorities face the daunting challenge of having to dramatically cut expenditure while simultaneously improving services. Fujitsu's Mark Nicholls argues that a fresh approach to "citizen insight" is urgently needed to streamline the take-up, accessibility and user experience of council services.