Fujitsu helps organisations respond to the challenges of planning, delivering and operating IT within a complex and changing business environment.
Our approach is to work with the CIO, business leaders and their teams to:
- deliver the business outcomes through a living IT strategy and associated programmes/projects
- maximise the investment in existing applications and infrastructure
- increase user satisfaction and decrease costs by optimising the ongoing service delivery
We are able to do this as we
- Have a practical, benefits led consulting approach
- Are solution and tools agnostic and
- Have deep operational experience in running some of the largest and most complex IT solutions across public and private sector
Our IT Consulting Services include:
- IT Strategy and Effectiveness – the first step toward a business-enabling IT organisation
- Application Value Assessment – keeping your applications assets on the path to value
- Legacy Modernisation – maximising the investment in existing systems
- Flexible Working – because work needs to be what we do, not where we do it
- Data Centre Assessment - reviewing data centre environment, operations and services against business needs
- IT Service Management – helping organisations deliver world-class IT services
Talk Talk: IT Consultancy Services
Fujitsu was chosen to provide consultancy services in order to help TalkTalk Direct assess its approach to getting external resources and understand the changes it would need to make in order to create and successfully deploy a flexible offshore resource pool.
Centrica: Application Development
Fujitsu will provide a range of IT services to Centrica, from large scale strategic application development for customer relationship management to small, but critical, stand-alone systems.
Opening the Door
It is now widely accepted in our industry that open source software (OSS) has a central role to play in reducing the cost and boosting the flexibility of mainstream IT. Echoing the broad and growing support from business, all the major political parties now believe that OSS needs to be on the agenda for public sector IT deployments as well.
Better Counsel for Councils:
The UK’s local authorities face the daunting challenge of having to dramatically cut expenditure while simultaneously improving services. Fujitsu's Mark Nicholls argues that a fresh approach to "citizen insight" is urgently needed to streamline the take-up, accessibility and user experience of council services.