Enterprise applications are the essential business IT systems that increase productivity, improve customer satisfaction and ultimately deliver cost reductions in a fiercely competitive business environment. The CIO agenda is being driven by these needs and many organisations are outsourcing part or all of their enterprise applications portfolio to a specialist business applications services provider.
We have achieved an enviable track record meeting the enterprise applications project and application outsourcing needs of our customers:
|Fujitsu in Oracle:||Fujitsu in SAP:|
- Diamond Partner globally with over 3500 Oracle Professionals across Applications, Middleware (including SOA and Business Intelligence), Database and Infrastructure means we can deliver any size of project
- Largest UK Oracle Systems Integrator
- 2010 Oracle SI Partner of the Year
- Proven track record in providing efficient Oracle Managed Services in HR, Finance, Supply Chain, Procurement and CRM for business function heads in enterprises and across local and national government providing application managed services to over a quarter of a million Oracle end-users
- Global SAP Technology Partner
- Global SAP Service Partner
- Global SAP Hosting Partner
- Extensive experience in SAP covering strategic consulting, solution development, infrastructure and communications installation and management, as well as SAP application managed services
- 5,500 SAP based installations worldwide
Bolton Council: Oracle Solutions
Bolton Council chose to use an Oracle Solution provide by Fujitsu. Services. Fujitsu will seamlessly integrate the Oracle Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) with the Council's existing ERP and CRM solutions.
Newport City Council: CRM Solution based on Oracle TeleService
The Fujitsu solution involved deploying Oracle TeleService Release 12 which integrates all the Council's CRM applications by fully automating the entire request process.