- Combining Deeply Depleted Channel and near / sub-threshold technologies to reduce energy
- Mie Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited (MIFS) and CSEM have penned a joint development agreement to cooperate in the development of Deeply Depleted Channel (“DDC”) and near/sub-threshold technologies for the IoT/Wearables market.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Releases 64 Kbit FRAM with Best-in-Class Operational Power Consumption
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited today announced the release of the MB85RC64T, 64Kbit FRAM* with the industry's lowest operational power consumption. Samples are now available.
- Fujitsu introduces the industry’s first Quad SPI FRAM device with 4Mbit capacity
- Fujitsu is launching today the industry’s first Quad SPI FRAM product MB85RQ4ML, offering an ultra high speed and compact nonvolatile memory solution for networking, industry computing and HMI applications.
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe participates in the European Business Awards
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe competes for the title of ‘National Public Champion’ in this year’s European Business Awards, sponsored by RSM. The public vote is open now. The company is already named as one of the National Champions in the independently judged part of the competition
- Innovation Accelerator: Fujitsu Electronics Europe Positions Itself as a Global Distributor
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Europe to become Fujitsu Electronics Europe / Aims to act as gateway to high-quality solutions by removing barriers to innovation / Managing Director will be Axel Tripkewitz
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe GmbH (FEEU) awarded best employer in the electronics industry
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe was awarded with the famous Top Job seal by former German Economics Minister Wolfgang Clement in Berlin on February 12.
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe Complements Product Portfolio for EMEA Region with FPGA Boards and FPGA Mezzanine Cards (FMCs) from Tokyo Electron Device
- Acting as a Global Value Added Distribution Partner since January 1, 2016, Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) announces the extension of its line card portfolio by FPGA Boards and FPGA Mezzanine Cards (FMCs) from the Japanese company Tokyo Electron Device (TED).
- FPGA Congress
- FPGA-Congress, of ELEKTRONIKPRAXIS and the Training Center PLC2 is organized, this progress reaches across manufacturers on - and focuses on user-friendly solutions that you can quickly incorporate into your own development everyday.
- Electronica 2016
- electronica, the International Trade Fair for Electronic Components, Systems and Applications. The entire electronics universe at a single location. Website: http://electronica.de/