- Fujitsu Electronics Europe obtains exclusive global distribution rights for 3D Global products
- Value Added Distribution Partner Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is expanding its product range, entering into a partnership with 3D Global, a manufacturer of three-dimensional display systems.
- Fujitsu has launched a 64-Kbit FRAM Guaranteed to Operate as low as -55℃
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited has developed the MB85RS64TU, a 64-Kbit FRAM, capable of operating at temperatures as low as -55℃. A first for the Fujitsu's family of FRAM non-volatile memories, mass-produced products are currently available.
- A Cooperation in IoT/LPWA with Satellites
- SAT4M2M and FUJITSU Electronics to cooperate on development of a dedicated module enabling IoT communications via satellites
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe extends product portfolio with low-power WiFi components from Innophase
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is extending its low-power linecard portfolio by closing a distribution contract with US based company Innophase.
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe extends product portfolio with energy-harvesting components from e-peas
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is expanding its ultra-low-power linecard portfolio to include products from the Belgian manufacturer e-peas. Based on years of research, e-peas has developed energy-harvesting solutions with market-leading technical parameters.
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) expands PCB offering
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is expanding its PCB offering and entering into cooperation with additional manufacturers Suntak and Hitek. With this expansion of its global vendor network, FEEU is now able to access a total production capacity of 380,000 square meters per month.
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe expands its BLE product portfolio with Ambiq Micro and Talent Highland solutions
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is expanding its Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) product portfolio with solutions from Ambiq Micro and Talent Highland. The new products offer customers high integration, low power consumption and flexibility. To facilitate the integration of BLE products into their applications, they can use the ClickBeetle reference platform developed by FEEU.
- Fujitsu announces a new die shrink FRAM generation
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) announces the first product of a new die shrink FRAM generation: MB85RS2MTA. With the brand new FRAM generation, FEEU is able to provide affordable FRAM products to the market and has reached a further milestone to expand the potential market for FRAM technology. Fujitsu will be able to offer higher density FRAM products in the near future.
Articles / Publications
- Balancing act - miniaturization thanks to systems-in-package
- Article Mar-2018 in Elektronik Informationen (German)
- A reference platform for rapid prototyping
- Article Jan-2018 in Elektronik Praxis (German)
- Tailored wearables - The distributor helps to overcome the hurdles
- Article Oct-2017 in Markt & Technik distribution guide (German)
- Wearables, custom-made
- Article Oct-2017 in Elektronik Journal (German)
- How low-power devices become no-power devices
- Article Nov-201 in Elektronik Praxis (German)