- New Area Capacitance Enhanced TFC Embedded Substrate Developed
- To make high performance and energy-saving semiconductor devices work stably and correctly, power management is becoming very important in the power supply system. A decoupling capacitor with large capacity and low power impedance, at a wide range of frequency up to ultra-high frequency, is strongly needed for the power supply stabilization.
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe extends product portfolio with connectors from Neltron Industrial
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is extending its line card portfolio to include products from Neltron Industrial. The Taiwan-based company manufactures ROHS compliant connectors of various types.
- Fujitsu announces a second high temperature FRAM for Automotive and Industrial Applications
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) has launched a second high temperature FRAM MB85RS128TY. This 128kbit Ferroelectric Random Access Memory (FRAM) device is designed for an operating temperature of up to 125°C and is qualified according to AEC Q100 industrial standard.
- Fujitsu: New FRAM solution for automotive applications
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) has launched its new FRAM solution MB85RS256TY. It is the first component of a completely new product group which is designed for an operating temperature of up to 125°C and is qualified according to the AEC Q100 industry standard, making it particularly suitable for use in the automotive sector. With the new series, FEEU wants to serve various applications in the automotive market and support innovative projects.
- FEEU announces Ambiq Micro's Apollo 2 Platform
- Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) is bringing Ambiq Micro's Apollo 2 Platform to the European market. The new ultra-low-power MCU offers breakthrough power consumption of around 10µA/MHz, allowing wearables and IoT devices to experience double the battery life compared to the current generation of products.
- Telecommunications sector leads the innovation ranking
- While it may not come as a surprise that the telecommunications industry is viewed as top of the innovation ranking and industrial electronics comes in last, it is surprising to see the automobile industry take second place. Almost 48 per cent of the 248 respondents said that industrial electronics was the slowest innovator, followed by the medical & wellness sector (over 27 per cent) and the automotive sector (just under 24 per cent). In comparison, the telecommunications sector is considered to be particularly innovative. This is according to a survey conducted by Fujitsu Electronics Europe (FEEU) at this year's electronics trade fair electronica.
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Launches World's Largest Density 4 Mbit ReRAM Product for Mass Production
- Fujitsu Semiconductor Limited today announced the launch of the 4 Mbit ReRAM MB85AS4MT, the world's largest density mass-produced ReRAM product. This is the first ReRAM product to be jointly developed with Panasonic Semiconductor Solutions Co., Ltd.
- embedded world
- Extreme miniaturization coupled with increasingly higher computer performance, efficient communication of networked, often also mobile systems – the developers of embedded systems have to meet enormous requirements. The reliability of electronic systems, distributed intelligence, the internet of things and solutions for future themes such as e-mobility and energy efficiency are the main topics right at the top of the agenda for the embedded sector and industry.