Fujitsu World Tour 2017
Focusing on this years theme, human-centric innovation - digital co-creation, we explore the latest technology driving digital forward.
Register for Fujitsu World Tour
The Forgotten Shop Floor Research
With the blurring of online and high street experiences, has the shop floor been forgotten?
- UK and Ireland Blog: What can we learn from tech entrepreneurs? Highlights from our latest women in technology event.
- UK and Ireland Blog: How IoT could change the way we think about home insurance.
- Markus Voss, CIO & COO for Supply Chain at Deutsche Post DHL on digital transformation and the status of the IT business leader.
IT and business challenges
Discover how Fujitsu can help you solve today's business challenges and take advantage of the new opportunities that digital technology offers.
- Working with Whitbread to rationalise over 600 legacy applications
- BBC Media Action now communicates via Microsoft Office 365 and Azure globally
- Providing Crossrail with desktops, data centre services and helpdesk support to enable access to critical information
- Supporting the build of Heathrow’s Terminal 2 with our high-speed network solution
- Providing ITV with a stable, high-performing Artist Payment System wrapped with management and maintenance services
- HMRC’s Voice and Unified Communications platform now works on Fujitsu FAST Cloud
- DEPFA build an entire IT Infrastructure from scratch with Fujitsu IT Products and Managed Infrastructure Services
- Collaborating with City College Coventry as part of our Education Ambassador Programme
- Fighting cyber crime with Scottish Water
- Working with I Heart Studios to design an automated workflow solution with Salesforce
- PRIMEFLEX Cluster-in-a-box provides a lean IT infrastructure to Kirkby College