PFC EP Emulex LPe31000 / LPe31002 Fibre Channel Adapters
The Emulex Gen 6 16 Gb Fibre Channel (FC) Host Bus Adapters (HBA) by Broadcom for PRIMERGY and PRIMEQUEST server systems are optimal Fibre Channel HBAs for virtualized, cloud and mission critical deployments. The PFC EP Emulex Gen 6 Fibre Channel HBAs LPe31000/31002 by Broadcom take performance to a new level with PCIe 3.0 support, data integrity capabilities and cloud scale reliability, and ease of use. Organizations looking to improve performance, protect against data corruption, and simplify operations of FC SANs in cloud or high performance environments can benefit from deploying the PFC EP LPe31000/31002.
Features & Benefits
|Özellikler ||Avantajlar |
- Faster Flash. Better Virtualization. Lossless Networking
- Emulex Gen 6 FC HBAs are designed to address the demanding performance, reliability and management requirements of modern networked storage systems that utilize high performance and low latency solid state storage drives for caching and persistent storage as well as hard disk drive arrays.
- The unique Emulex Dynamic Multi-core Architecture delivers unparalleled performance and more efficient port utilization than other HBAs by applying all ASIC resources to any port that needs it.
- Emulex Gen 6 FC HBAs deliver enhanced security via the new secure firmware update feature which protects and ensures the authenticity of device firmware.
- The flagship OneCommand® Manager enterprise-class management application features a multiprotocol, cross-platform architecture that provides centralized management of all current and previous generations of Emulex FC HBAs. This enables IT administrators to manage network connectivity with one tool for maximum efficiency.
|Controller Silicon||Emulex XE201
|Technology||Optics: 16 Gb/s short wave lasers with LC type connectors
|Bus transfer rate||8GT/s
|Standards||- Current ANSI/IETF Standards: FC-PI-4; FC-PI-5; FC-FS-2 with amendment 1; FC-AL-2 with amendments 1 and 2;
FC-LS-2; FC-GS-6; FC-DA; FC-SP-2; FCP-4; FC-MJS; FC-SB-4; FC-SP; SPC-4; SBC-3; SSC-3; RFC4338
- Legacy ANSI/IETF standards: FC-PH; FC-PH-2; FC-PH-3; FC-PI; FC-PI-2; FC-FS; FC-AL; FC-GS-2/3/4/5; FCP; FCP-2;
FC-SB-2; FC-FLA; FC-HBA; FC-PLDA; FC-TAPE; FC-MI; SPC-3; SBC-2; SSC-2; RFC2625
- PCIe base spec 3.0
- PCIe card electromechanical spec 3.0
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap