At Fujitsu we create strong partnerships with our customers, enabling us to work together to find innovative solutions to business challenges. Take a look at our complete list of case studies to find out more about how we can help your business.
Search our complete list of case studies by clicking 'Search by category' below. This will reveal a number of drop down boxes from which you can select your search options including industry, region and solution.
Latest Case Studies
- Halyk Bank of Kazakhstan counts on PRIMEQUEST 2800B2 server which supports business growth and business continuity
- Halyk Bank uses hardware from multiple vendors with x86 servers from three different vendors, including Fujitsu. Overall, the different vendors account for approximately the same share of hardware in the bank’s IT infrastructure. If each blade in the chassis is considered as a server, Halyk Bank has purchased some 400 servers during its cooperation with Fujitsu.
- The new Thin Client VDI infrastructure at King Fahad Medical City is more efficient, significantly cost-effective, and highly reliable
- Since its foundation in 2004, KFMC has relied on a traditional client-server model for its user devices. Over 1,000 fully-featured PCs were spread across the facility for use by doctors, nurses and administration. However, there were numerous risks and costs attached to managing and maintaining this estate.
- วางใจนำโซลูชั่น และบริการของฟูจิตสึปรับเปลี่ยนองค์กร ให้พร้อมก้าวสู่โลกธุรกิจดิจิตอลอย่างเต็มตัว
- Honda Parts Manufacturing Corporation profits from new PRIMERGY and ETERNUS virtualized infrastructure
- HPMC had a traditional physical server infrastructure which was energy-intensive and took up lots of space. When this hardware approached end-of-life, the company decided to modernize its approach to IT and introduce a virtualized environment.
- Chulalongkorn University Demonstration School teaches with Fujitsu tablets and education applications
- Satit CU is participating in the Fujitsu ‘Learning Project of Tomorrow’ where tablets and education applications are utilized for effective learning. In the project, eight subjects are taught and one learning development activity is also performed.
- PRIMEFLEX for SAP Landscapes enables Nakilat a flexible and cost-efficient SAP HANA operation
- In the past, Nakilat operated multiple servers with six storage devices dispersed across its three main lines of business. The organization had an interest in implementing a consolidated IT environment that would unify the company, reduce operational demands and make Nakilat SAP HANA® equipped.
- Belltech cooperates with Fujitsu to establish PoS Solutions as GlobalSTORE and StoreCenter in Chile
- Belltech now offers Fujitsu’s Retail Suite, comprising Fujitsu GlobalSTORE and Fujitsu StoreCENTER, as well as Fujitsu EPOS
- Fashion's Park chooses Fujitsu Retail Suite
- Fashion’s Park relied on an aging UnixWare platform that was not compatible with new technology and EPOS systems. It wanted to find a modern retail software solution that would increase store efficiency, improve the customer experience and enable future growth.
- กรณีศึกษา โรงพยาบาลสมิติเวช ธนบุรี
- ด้วยการนำเทคโนโลยีการรักษาที่ทันสมัยและระบบไอทีที่มีประสิทธิภาพมาประยุกต์ใช้งาน ช่วยยกระดับการให้บริการสุขภาพของโรงพยาบาลสมิติเวช ธนบุรี
- Cloud Starter Kit easily sets up Fujitsu Local Cloud Platform in Vietnam
- To adjust to current industry changes for ICT, FVL looked to provision cloud services. However in doing so, FVL faced a number of challenges regarding a lack of expertise and the need for reliability, flexibility and expansion of the cloud based solution.
- Financial and Operational Reports of Al Nasser Group are available much faster with PRIMEFLEX for SAP HANA
- Al Nasser was running its business on an outdated ERP platform that struggled to produce reports and dashboards in a timely fashion and could not support the company’s plans for strategic growth.
- First Citizens Bank streamlines with Project Management services from Fujitsu
- Faced with an unreliable data center whose lease had nearly expired, First Citizens Bank Investment Services wanted to find a new platform to support its business critical banking applications. It needed a partner with both the IT expertise and the project management capability to handle the task.
- Innovative biometric personal identification with Fujitsu PalmSecure at Ferencváros Soccer Club
- The Ferencváros Soccer Club in Budapest, Hungary was founded in 1899 and its new stadium was built in 2014, to host not only the team’s national league games but also international level games. The 23,000 seat stadium is equipped with the latest technologies and is one of the most modern in Europe.
- Cloud and Disaster Recovery solution for Jamaica Public Service
- Following a comprehensive tender process, JPS asked Fujitsu to create an Infrastructure as a Service solution with servers and storage hosted in two separate locations on the island. The deployment and configuration took just ten weeks.
- Fujitsu creates a highly reliable Contact Center for the University of the West Indies
- UWI turned to long term partner Fujitsu to design and build a 700 seat contact center. Fujitsu managed multiple hardware and software vendors as well as cabling to create the new business from the ground up.
- First Citizens Bank trusts in Cloud Services by Fujitsu
- The First Citizens Group is one of the leading financial services groups in Trinidad & Tobago, offering a full range of retail, corporate and merchant banking services as well as asset management, trustee and brokerage services. IT migrated 20 applications to the Fujitsu Cloud platform, hosted in its Tier 3 data center in Barataria. This delivers optimal uptime, secure performance and allows First Citizens to quickly provision new services.
Share this page